Author: chairman

China Lost the Position of "Factory of the World" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-23 22:32:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voterigger at 2009-5-23 22:28
Seneca does not hate or dislike China or the Chinese people and he is not afraid to speak out against China's problems. You might be unable to understand that but that is your loss. ...

That's your opinion, a non-Chinese opinion.

I don't even know you, yet you know my previous username.

A ghost of other more well known member.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 22:40:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2009-5-23 22:32
That's your opinion, a non-Chinese opinion.

Why is my opinion "non-Chinese"? You have no idea whether I am Chinese or not.

However you have never met Seneca and your have a limited grasp of English - which means your judgemental skills are rather basic.

I don't even know you, yet you know my previous username.

So, you admit that you don't know if I am Chinese or not. Well done, now shoot yourself in the other foot.

A ghost of other more well known member.

WTF is a ghost? I registered this username before "augusten" was created - that makes you the imposter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 22:46:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voterigger at 2009-5-23 22:40
Why is my opinion "non-Chinese"? You have no idea whether I am Chinese or not....

I understand, you're just someone without balls to admit who you are, a ghost.

However you have never met Seneca and your have a limited grasp of English - which means your judgemental skills are rather basic.

That's your opinion, before we dueled in a rational argument.

So, you admit that you don't know if I am Chinese or not. Well done, now shoot yourself in the other foot.

Of course, because you don't have the balls to admit.

WTF is a ghost? I registered this username before "augusten" was created - that makes you the imposter

Ghost - someone who state nothing, claim nothing and have to stance. It only provoke and asking questions wihout slightest capability to enter a rational argument.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 22:50:22 |Display all floors

Yawn ...

Show me "Mr Balls" where you have posted your name, nationality, home city, etc? You have not.

There is actually no proof that you are Chinese. You can claim whatever you wish ... this is an Internet forum - do you actually understand that?

You are pathetic. You cannot win any of your debates without changing the topic. It makes no difference whether I am black, Chinese, white, Indian ... Whether I am from France, Germany, Finland, China ...

I have had this account longer than your "augusten" account has been around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 22:52:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voterigger at 2009-5-23 22:50
You are pathetic. You cannot win any of your debates without changing the topic. ...

You're so funny.

You don't even entered any debates and only asking stupid questions.

When the questions answered and your hypocrisy revealed, you'll just dissapear, like every other ghosts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 22:59:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 23:09:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2009-5-23 22:59
If your approach is to state opposition to someone because they hold a 'non-Chinese' opinion, then that sounds a lot like a cold war mentality to me!  ...

I think you should look at the complete conversation.

I stated seneka is an racist b@stard, because he curse and scorn Chinese.

Any non-Chinese won't be angry reading his statement, for he's not insulting any non-Chinese.

That's the point I brought "non-Chinese".

Even you defend seneka and his comments, however dirty and racist he is.

I don't want to enlarge this to an attack to you, but simply you're not in position to feel angry when reading his statement.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.