Author: twotobe

How much do you respect this forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-26 08:46:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-26 08:38
The trouble in here is that there is a very small core of people who have no respect for those of us who aren't Chinese and who actually came to this forum to learn, to make friends, to share and e ...

Then you must observe that respect is only returned when it is given, so dont use psuedo racist comments or terminology towards others, look at what your Anglo brothers write about any muslims or Chinese that dont agree with your "(Superior)" Anglo point of view, name calling and racist comments, try to remember one of your Christian sayings abouit casting stones, oh I forgot you are British so that does not apply to you lot does it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 09:11:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2009-5-26 08:46

Then you must observe that respect is only returned when it is given, so dont use psuedo racist comments or terminology towards others, look at what your Anglo br ...

Well said 1958

pls look at how DANES cartonised the Prophet

& HOW GREECE BURNS & RIOTS as they tear the HOLY KORAN down

btw, that GAYed 22T got NO PLACE in here that animal
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 10:21:19 |Display all floors

Reply #29 dragon1958's post

The facts speak for themselves in this forum. I challenge you to find anything racist in my posts with the exception of that useless piece of dog meat chk, or WC chao. You stop your buttplug (not racist) gang, and we'll see if we can get the "anglos" to reciprocate. Until then, you're nobody to talk. If someone jumps of the Haizhu bridge, would you also do it? Don't give me your "we'll stop if you do" crap. It's those that started it and when we hit back, they find the heat in the kitchen is a little warm and proceed to blame us for all the ills of the world. Get a grip and take your meds, good chap!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 13:41:58 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-26 10:21

The ugly facts speak for themselves in this forum. WE challenge you to find anything CHINKS racist in my  ekiwi posts with the exception of that useless piece of BALLESS meat ZG chow or exposing his smelly  butt asses GAYed 22T
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 14:27:54 |Display all floors
how many adversaries here??

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 14:35:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-5-24 09:27
We must see the reverse as well as the obverse side of the things.

What is the RESPECT?

[ ...

How do you see the reverse and the obverse of the things here?

can you talk loud

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-26 14:38:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2009-5-26 14:35

How do you see the reverse and the obverse of the things here?

can you talk loud

maybe u are the reverse side...~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.