Author: polaris1120

Are you interested in your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-20 14:34:19 |Display all floors
i don't know my dream neither,so only walk along my life road.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 15:26:51 |Display all floors

Reply #1 polaris1120's post

just for a livelihood~~

& and ever strove for my DREAM~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 15:33:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-5-18 09:22
Most people aren't doing jobs that they're interested in. They're just working for a living. Few people would rather do what they like even if they quit their original daily jobs to pursue their dr ...

It is no use doing what you like; you have got to like what you do. -Winston Churchill
I like this sentence.  I enjoy my job most of the time, though it's not my dream.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 15:34:25 |Display all floors
nowdays,good a job is hard to find,say nothing of interested in.
i am a graduate,study trade english.i especially want   to have a trade jib in trade enterprise.but  most companies need some experence office worker.so i felt very dispoint, however i never give up target  angd insisit. i believe that  who can give me a chance,i can do better.are you agree my opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 15:45:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cocolai at 2009-5-20 14:06

that is better, go abroad!The change of scene may make you feel good。

i finally got back to china... i don't wanna leave my sweet sweet home!!!
i can accept travelling though~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 15:48:48 |Display all floors

yes, i love my job

I graduated from my university last July, soon it will be one year. in the past 10 months I have learned a lot. just like one friend said above,  few people can do the job they like,  such as  those international famous football stars, they can earn a lot of money while everyday enjoy pratcising bodies or playing football in matches. C.Ronalod, Messi, Beckham, Micheal Owen, also, basketball stars, I believe most of them are fond of their jobs. however, as to me, I am just a normal man living in China, I just through my job to earn the basic money for food and house. I have to love my job, I have no choice !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 16:07:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-5-18 09:22
Most people aren't doing jobs that they're interested in. They're just working for a living. Few people would rather do what they like even if they quit their original daily jobs to pursue their dr ...

that is a serious thing, as to me, when i graduated, i send many many resumes everyday until a company accept me. so i go to work, it is just for a living in the city.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.