Author: kanyuek

HOW THE WEST WAS LOST? THE DECLINE OF THE WEST? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-30 20:03:36 |Display all floors

Violation of human rights and abuse of government power is universal

Everywhere in North America ! Abuse of power !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 14:24:37 |Display all floors

State-sponsored courier company in N.America "is" so corrupted

How can you justified a state-sponsored courier company in N. America with the CEO making $640,000.00 plus corporate jet

and bonuses amount to millions of dollars and waste millions to give away to the mafia/thugs to harrass employees with Chinese ethnicity.

What is the use to follow employees with Chinese ethnicity in Don Mills Parkway after work ? A waste of money !

That's why GM General Motors is going to file for bankrupty because of waste, abuse of power and arrogance !

The West lost because of corporate arrogance, senior VP arrogance, VP arrogance, and hub managers arrogance !

This arrogance causes the collapse of GM, USPS United States Postal Services, and many other companies.

Corruption, arrogance, abuse of power finally caught up with the western society.

No one does anything bad but the white man wants to harrass Chinese in workplace and want to show their power.

The British lost their empire back in 1970 and the ramnants of the British Crown in N.America continues the tradition

to harrass the Chinese in workplace. Why? Chinese are the hardest working people.

If mistakes are made, workers need re-education, re-tooling, re-training, not harrassment ![/size]

[ Last edited by kanyuek at 2009-6-2 02:45 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 02:48:39 |Display all floors

June 1, 2009 represents the watershed of the West how it is lost!

I cry and cry and can't control myself why can this happen.

I have lived in Detroit in the 80's and 90's and saw the decline but General Motors go down like this

makes me cry !

America is gone forever and ever !

It is deglobalization and disintegration of once the most powerful nation in the world.

It is broken into piece by piece by self-destruction, abuse of power, abuse of workers !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 03:02:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kanyuek at 2009-6-1 12:48
I cry and cry and can't control myself why can this happen.

I have lived in Detroit in the 80's and 90's and saw the decline but General Motors go down like this

mak ...

The west isn't gone yet, and we still have a ways to go before all of that my friend.....

The USA is struggling right now, but, we have struggled before, and we will all 慻lobally?struggle again... Global greed, complacency, arrogance, pride, vanity and all of the other worldly values, are really nothing compared to the big global situation and picture RIGHT NOW!!...

We are all having to reevaluate our lives, and priorities, we will regroup and get back to what made US great as the leaders of the free world.......

As long as there is a free world to keep turning.. The Eagle is still flying proud..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 04:27:43 |Display all floors
HOW THE WEST WAS LOST?

Greed and Corruption

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.