Author: zhoupu

Official stabbed to death for 'special service' request [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-16 12:14:29 |Display all floors
Sounds like self-defense to me.

If the story is accurate, she did everything she could to escape the stituation. After being physically overpowered and restrained, she protected herself with the only force that could preserve her safety.... deadly force.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-16 14:58:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2009-5-15 18:10
Well done D*ng Y*ji*o

Hear hear.
Looks like self defence, she should not be charged.

Originally posted by soapdodger at 2009-5-15 18:28
Selective Posting

I always find it interesting that many of the more prominent members of this board, e.g. Augusten, Buddy35, Totothedog etc. avoid these threads like the plague.

Now if this had happened in Australia or the UK........

Well said, Soap.

I think it's actually Selective Blindness, by those fools, NW, Buddy, Toto and co.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-16 15:34:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-5-16 12:05

Dear whampoa,

Answering or not is my choice which of course should not be threatened by such a dirty cockroach angel~~

As for my opinion about that tender mass ...

of course you dont

because all you do is shout sexist remarks in this forum as if we were all corrupt little third-world drunkard retardees who think you are funny

try PMing your idiot playmates next time you want to play chauvenistic sexism in order to retain some credibility in your posts

its really hard to believe some in-the-closet gay guy who talks the way you do about women in peace time and then tries to post an opinion about a real problem for women caused by other like-minded indivuals almost as funny if not far funnier than you.

it just doesnt work

thats the same as me posting sentimental remarks thought out as deeply as yours in a thread about african people

worthless and unbelievable to the core

[ Last edited by WarriorAngel at 2009-5-16 08:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.