Views: 11754|Replies: 39

how do you balance your time? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-13 09:36:35 |Display all floors
just wondering how other ppl would arrange the time...
here's the thing borthering me for a long time...  it's great fun to be with my bf, but sometimes, i feel sorry to leave my friends behind... i mean i don't have enough time to stay with them (actually, i spent less and less time with them)... i love to hang out with my friends in non-working days,  but i also love to stay with my bf...  my bf is really not that good at speaking or listening in English but my friends are from everywhere... so everytime i sent msgs to my friends saying i'm not going... i feel sorry.. i feel like i betray my friends by walking away from their lives... :'(  

any kind suggestions???

i suppose to stay something more clearly, i don't want you guys get confused...

1. i only hang out with my friends cos they are my friend....
2. i hate to study especially English... really... isn't it the most boring subject in this world?
3. i'm not embarrassed by hanging out with a non-english speaking BF with my English speaking friend... (chinese speaks chinese... it's no wrong for ppl who can't speak english...) My only concern is he might feel being left out (if he can't join the conversation, that's for sure...)
4. I'm a chinese... 100% pure chinese... i may dye my hair to brown... but i'm still chinese...

Once again... THEY ARE MY FRIEND!!! not some kind of english prastice machine or something else... :Q :Q

[ Last edited by magicrus at 2009-5-18 03:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 10:52:39 |Display all floors
It seems that you would like spend much time with your firends ,because you can practise your English with them,right? You are unable to get bilateral practice from your boyfriend, so you always feel that it is difficult for you to make decision .
Why not introduce your bf to your foreign friends ?thus you  will have enough time staying with them ,practising English also can be done at the same time.
Maybe your bf also will benefit a lot from them,I mean, his English level can also be improved .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 11:24:14 |Display all floors
Yes,balance does be a big problem for modern person.They are busy even reduce sleep time.Someone is busy in work,someone is fall in love,some is be infatuated with internet game.They usually complain they are busy to death and no time to learn or rest.I think everyone should plan your life or you would be  controled by life.Share your time with family, learning,enjoy life and go to work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 13:30:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andy sun at 2009-5-13 10:52
It seems that you would like spend much time with your firends ,because you can practise your English with them,right? You are unable to get bilateral practice from your boyfriend, so you always fe ...

actually.... i hang out with my friends cos they are my friends... not for other propurse.... (i'm not saying my english is good... my gramma & spelling is terrible....)
I don't want him sit there and doing nothing... he'll get bored... besides he dont like drink beer or coffee... so it's kinda difficult to choose the place that he might also enjoyed....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 13:33:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justwowo at 2009-5-13 11:24
Yes,balance does be a big problem for modern person.They are busy even reduce sleep time.Someone is busy in work,someone is fall in love,some is be infatuated with internet game.They usually compla ...

:handshake
i wish i had 48 hours a day... so that i can have time for my BF & my friends.... families are priority... always put enough time with my families....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 13:58:46 |Display all floors
oh! dilemma

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 14:32:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamson at 2009-5-13 13:58
oh! dilemma

yes, indeed...
:'(:'(

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.