Author: satsu_jin

Interview with the monk on CNN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-13 10:11:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-5-11 15:23

My concern with your views here are not based on the DL himself, but on your never-ending 'crusade' against any from of organised religion - you never will give them (organised religions)  ...

sometims i feel that D-L is a plotter rather than a religion leader

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 10:43:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-5-12 14:24

Well said,

& his mind is not PURE & WIDE

but DARK & VICIOUS

suck LIARs as D'L :Q

ROT in HELL
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-5-13 12:57:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-5-13 10:52

And why is it that you cannot liken a respected public figure to a Nazi helmsman in the free western media?

Where did I say that the monk is identical to Hitler? I said that his teachers and instructors formed his opinion and they were Nazis. This is fact, not wishful fiction.

It is because you need substantiation to go public with such opinionated pieces as yours. This applies to all and sundry; as far as I know, nobody can call Mew a 'Naz sympathiser' either. And that's for good reasons.

There is enough proof on the web for everybody to see. It's your problem if you don’t want to face the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-5-13 13:00:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2009-5-13 07:07

Did he really said that? I listened to the video three times...just didn't "catch" this part.

F.Z. asked him whether he believes to go back to T b  in his lifetime and he answered something like  "oh yes, oh yes" . He said that China will change and that he'll be able to come back.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 13:09:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-5-13 13:00

F.Z. asked him whether he believes to go back to T b  in his lifetime and he answered something like  "oh yes, oh yes" . He said that China will change and that he'll be able to come  ...

ONLY in D'Lies DREAMS

MONG XIANG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 23:09:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-14 01:28:23 |Display all floors

For Post #1

DL's wish to return to his homeland seems rather empty, given what he has been engaged in all these years in his camp in India and in other countries when he traveled. It sounds even more hollow after he asserted in March that Tibet has been turned into a "living hell". He probably meant that the kind of Tibet under his fuedal rule 50 years ago was a paradise for his slaves.

There has to be a better way that DL can use to match his wish to return to China with what he can do for peace and harmony of his native country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.