Author: satsu_jin

Interview with the monk on CNN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-12 14:10:30 |Display all floors
dl is a puppet. he is already on the pirate's boat and can't off it,will die in that boat.
he has no choice but do as pirates want him to do. some times i feel a pity at him,
the key is chinese aren't fear of those pirates. so dl like a dog without teeth,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 14:24:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-5-12 13:43
DL is just out of his mind.... in no way, China would accept that...

Well said,

& his mind is not PURE & WIDE

but DARK & VICIOUS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 14:43:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-5-12 14:24

Well said,

& his mind is not PURE & WIDE

but DARK & VICIOUS

i feel sad for him.... his whole life is ruined by the Tibet stuff... and he's not yet drop it off....

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-5-12 17:40:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2009-5-12 14:11

The key phrase in your paragraph, I feel.

Sounds very NIMBY-like. But if you are to expect respect for laws etc. from people with religious views, can you not in equal measure accept their desire/need to proselytize? As for polarization - well...I'll let you answer both questions at the same time

SD,

What do you know about my backyard? Actually I don't really know what you try to say here. Some explanation is welcome.

If I'm not mistaken it is, according to Chinese law, not permitted to proselytize. China is not alone here. Look at India and how many Hindus react when X.tians visit rural areas and proselytize poor rural folks. In India such missionaries often disappear forever.

Religions tend to polarize people, just think of the fallen dung sect or the attempt by the church of Rome to gain influence among Catholics.

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2009-5-12 07:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 22:50:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2009-5-12 13:11
Sounds very NIMBY-like. But if you are to expect respect for laws etc. from people with religious views, can you not in equal measure accept their desire/need to proselytize? As for polarization - well...I'll let you answer both questions at the same time...  

dear soap, proselytizing is not a personal matter; it involves at least two persons. The rights of both persons should be respected equally. Is this clear to you?

Christians have freedom of their personal faith. But if others do not want to be proselytized, Christians have no right to harass others. I understand such Christian reachouts are promoted by laws of the Christian West. However, it is a European law of inequality. It favors Christian tradition. It is sad that your religion prevents you from seeing. Your religion also gives you an irrational bias against China.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2009-5-12 11:49 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 22:53:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-5-12 13:43
DL is just out of his mind.... in no way, China would accept that...

It is DL’s greed. Greed and a lust for power make him crazy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 23:17:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.