Views: 3988|Replies: 6

what presents will you chose for your mother? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2009-5-10 16:21:35 |Display all floors
what presents will you chose for your mother?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2009-5-10 16:36:05 |Display all floors

mother's day.

i am never a student . i have got a job but did not get paid until now,this is the first time that i wanna chose a present for my mother in this mother's day? can i get your help about this?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-5-10 16:51:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by no8exception at 2009-5-10 16:36
i am never a student . i have got a job but did not get paid until now,this is the first time that i wanna chose a present for my mother in this mother's day? can i get your help about this?

No one here better than yourself know about your mom's interests. Personally , whatever you get for your mom, that's enough to make her happy. And it's also
the best one now. so go for it.:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2009-5-10 17:42:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-5-10 16:51

No one here better than yourself know about your mom's interests. Personally , whatever you get for your mom, that's enough to make her happy. And it's also
the best one now. so go for it.:)



thank you amylhz,i really want this day to be the special day.....many thanks:):):)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-5-10 17:59:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by no8exception at 2009-5-10 17:42



thank you amylhz,i really want this day to be the special day.....many thanks:):):)

My pleasure. It's not a big deal. If you are nice to her, every day is special and also mother's day  for her. Good luck.:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-5-11 10:33:36 |Display all floors
being a useful man,

[ Last edited by viviwing at 2009-5-11 10:36 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-5-11 21:05:09 |Display all floors
a phone call

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.