Views: 5593|Replies: 11

is your work relevant to your major in college [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-8 13:14:35 |Display all floors
i am facing the option of giving up my major and try a new job
life starts when you live with your heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 14:36:28 |Display all floors
hoho!  confronted with this year's situation with the backgroud of eocnomic crisis,
we, the students being about to graduate, should adjust our job-hunting concept to adapt society.
now, it is quite rare to find a job highy relevent to your major.
in the other way, it is also irrational to adhere to your major when seeking for a job.
your major is not your strongpiont in the perspective of career development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 14:53:44 |Display all floors
As a matter of fact, most students have to choose jobs that have nothing to do with their majors finally, because they have to face current employment situation ,every one want to hunt for a satisfied job, but reality always seem  to be cruel,right ?
I remember that when I graduated from college,I was admitted to a Japanese company as purchaser,in fact, I was happy at that time ,because which meaned that my major would be useless in future. From then on, I was tired of what I was doing little by little ,I wanted to find a new job ,and I hoped what I had learned at shcool could be used by new jobs.
Soon, I quited.
What happened next was painfuland cruel for me . My major was international trade,and I also passed CET-6. The city I lived in at that time is well known because of its famous home textiles. so I decided to find a job that related with this industry,especially for export section,then my English also can be practised continuously .
Although at last I got a job ,I found I was wrong ,because the reality broken my dreams into pieces, I could not get good salary /training .....
3 months later ,I quited again.
The story happened to me also gave me a lesson .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:18:15 |Display all floors

Reply #3 andy sun's post

the truth is that you must change yourself to adapt the creul society.
every job has its two sides: intersting one and boring one.  what we can do is to explore more interest to offset
or surpass fastidium.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:22:52 |Display all floors
oh..dear..
i think sometimes we should think flexbly..
yes,i agree with major would be make u more skillful and more easy to get a relatived job.what's life?life is what  u did that brings u result,but result can't be predict as ur exspected often.

listen,
immagine u are a hunter in a forest,
u are good at hunting a deer,
but do u really believe u just be able to hunt a deer only?:)
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 15:53:52 |Display all floors
listen,
immagine u are a hunter in a forest,
u are good at hunting a deer,
but do u really believe u just be able to hunt a deer only?

i like this trope!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-16 23:21:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by morningcar at 2009-5-8 13:14
i am facing the option of giving up my major and try a new job

Depend on your interesting

Not sure must obey you major

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.