Author: happysherry

What kind of bar do u prefer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-3 16:41:49 |Display all floors
Friendly people, relaxed atmosphere and beautiful women always help!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 23:40:28 |Display all floors

non smokin and music is not too loud...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 13:12:06 |Display all floors

Non smoking bars....

Originally posted by pjtran at 2009-9-3 23:40

Are you serious? I stll have to find one.

As for me, sweat, smoke and rock&roll......that's it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 14:10:53 |Display all floors
if we're telling each other what kind of bar's we like, why dont we meet up and hang at a bar?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 15:42:08 |Display all floors

I like cooking~

I bagan to like cooking when I was working.

If you say that work is interesting, you must tell a lie. Actually, life is better than work.
My job is translating. What I can do everyday is to translate many many materials. Eventhough, I like my job very much, I still think that it is a little boring.

The food in our Dinning Hall is not delicious at all. Sometimes, there will be one or two dishes I like to eat, e.g.chicken leg, braised meat(Hong Shao Rou)etc. You will get the information that I'm a meat-lover.That's right!
I'm from the North of China, exactly, Hei Long Jiang province.But I'm working in ZheJiang.We all know that Zhejiang is nearby the sea, so the people there most like the sea food. Anyhow, I don't like the sea food and the Dinner Hall.

So, at last, to cook by myself is the only choice. Of course, I can just cook the supper, because our company is so far from the apartment. It will cast about 40 minutes for one way. We just have 1 hour's rest at noon, so ...you know:).

I have moved to the new apartment where I can cook  for nearly 5 months. During the time cooking supper, I began to love it gradually.
自分で 食事を作ることが 美味しいですね!! ですから、何を作るのが 紹介あげますよ!
Now I will introduce some dishes that I had cooked before. Maybe others will not think that the dishes are delicious and even some of them have had it before, but these are what I cooked by myself. Hereby, I just want to share my feeling of happiness with you, and thank you for your attention.

"cold vegetable dish in sauce"(凉拌菜)is right up my alley! The cooking method is very simple:
1.cut the cucumbers`cabbages` carrot`radish`ginger`kelp`beancurd sheet into small threads, and the garlic into powder.
2. pour the liquid mixture on the above things
3.toss all the things
4.you can eat it.

This kind of dish is full of nutrition because there are a lot of vegetables in it. Certainly, the taste is also good enough!!

In fact, ther are many good cooking method in cooking different dishes, as for the words describing the dish I can't say clearly and exactly, so, I can only show you the most easy one, please forgive me.

If there are another time that I can finish it, I will be glad :)

That's all, THANK YOU !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 16:30:52 |Display all floors
I've never gone to the bar before. But I really want to have a try.

In my mind, I think that the bar must be full of darkness, only with some neon lights which have different colors and is also very beautiful, aren't they?

I like the bar that must have the music on and the music must be played by Andy Lau. I like andy's music." The Frozen Rain"(BING YU)is my favourite.

If the bar can also hold concert of Andy, It must be a great plearsure for me to sit there listening the most beautiful music by him.

That's all, THANK YOU!

[ Last edited by kongchao927 at 2009-9-25 04:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.