Views: 6713|Replies: 32

what do you do for a living [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-7 21:34:22 |Display all floors
I'm a programmer, i love codes, and i worked hard in front of the computer to provide people service.

what about you, what's your job?

or you are still a student?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 21:38:59 |Display all floors
me ,in the past i am a worker , build subway , now doing other things , i still not find some career that i can devote all my life,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 21:42:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2009-5-7 21:38
me ,in the past i am a worker , build subway , now doing other things , i still not find some career that i can devote all my life,

fortunately, i have found this job that i can devote all my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 21:45:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rwxrxrx at 2009-5-7 21:42

fortunately, i have found this job that i can devote all my life.

so congralation to you , i hope one day i can find ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 06:18:58 |Display all floors

Reply #1 rwxrxrx's post

I'm just an ordinary old laowai English teacher in a college here in Guangzhou. I like it here, in this college. I think it's the best job I've had in my 5 years in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 07:59:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-8 06:18
I'm just an ordinary old laowai English teacher in a college here in Guangzhou. I like it here, in this college. I think it's the best job I've had in my 5 years in China.

lao wai , lol , , i used to see a true story , a laowai marry with a guard , maybe in guangzhou or shen zhen ,the man can't speak english and very poor and used have one marriage ,but seems they live together very happy , good wish for them,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 13:08:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-8 06:18

Nice to meet you , laowai,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.