Author: sheila_ling

★ミmy life,my love(updating) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-12 15:20:57 |Display all floors

thx all for ur great comment`

recently i learn to make cakes.
it's really sucessed for the first time!
OMG,very tasty~:)
影像007.jpg
影像014.jpg
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 15:27:20 |Display all floors
now my small target is make delicious chinese and western foods.
hahahhaha
i have to earn more money
beacuase western food really cost more than chinese food.
:)
影像001.jpg
影像011.jpg
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 15:53:50 |Display all floors

Funny comment for you.

Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-7-12 15:20
recently i learn to make cakes.
it's really sucessed for the first time!
OMG,very tasty~:)

In North America you would be called a "Suzy Homemaker"    That is a girl who is good in the kitchen.

Following is funny: Friend of mine got married and he had to make speech. In speech he said, "he will take his new wife to a place she has never been before". The new place is "kitchen" because she not very good in the kitchen

You are quite talented and good with your art. Good cooking is also an art. China food in China is my favourite especially the seafood. China food in North America not good unless you cook it yourself.

Yes, Western food is more expensive and not the most healthy. I agree with you.

Nice photos!
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 13:13:26 |Display all floors

from YELLOW STONE NATIONAL PARK

Prismatic Spring is the star attraction of the Midway Geyser Basin and is very appropriately named: it is indeed grand, and as you can see above, its waters and bacterial mats feature a veritable rainbow of colors. With dimensions of 250 feet by 380 feet, it is the largest hot spring in Yellowstone, and third largest in the world (the two larger ones are in New Zealand.) I was absolutely mesmerized by Grand Prismatic, and upset that I couldn't get closer to it to check it out better!

As with other hot springs, the colors represent variations on the temperature of the water, and the impact this has on microbial life. In the center of the pool the water is 87° C (188° F)—too hot to support life. and the color blue dominates. This fades to a slightly cooler greenish ring, which is then followed by a yellow band. Runoff channels go in all directions, and are colored orange, red and brown by thermophilic algae and bacteria.

The huge size of the spring actually makes it rather difficult to photograph, unless you are lucky (or rich) enough to be able to shoot it from a helicopter. From above, the spring looks like a giant blue eye rimmed green and yellow, and surrounded by thick orange "eyelashes".
无标题.jpg
无标题2.jpg
无标题3.jpg
无标题5.jpg
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 14:30:23 |Display all floors
So Deep in your topics~

That I can learn many in them ^ ^
My English is soooo poooor....

Sooooo Can you HELP me? thanks very much..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-18 22:26:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-5-7 17:22
recently,
one cartoon made me remind my childhood,
have u ever seen "daddy - long -leg" when u was a child?
guys probably say no..
they like fighter,super man better...

Daddy Long Legs:
In North America, a spider insect with very long legs is also called a "Daddy Long Leg". The use of name Daddy Long Leg is funny. Different country, different meaning . . .

jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.