Author: viviwing

daily-fall in love with J-being updated everyday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-13 14:09:45 |Display all floors
J got his first salary in new company after transfering. and pay the board for us to his mother. I want to learn social dance, but he insist the partner only can be him. i want to establish myself friends circle which he is not the one, so i can get the freedom and be not dependent on him.i will talk to him later and try to persuade him let me to do this myself.
                                                                                                                   ------- 20090512

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-14 16:29:20 |Display all floors
haha, today I wear the lense glasses. J usually got up late then me, and i forgot to bring something so i got upstairs to take, and J was wearing shoes, and saw me" honey, i go to work." i said, and he looked up at me, but i have already turned. He called me and come to kiss me. Haha, he just don't want to let me go. i realize that, even both love eachother , but still need something to freshing up. not only the ourter appearance but also the funny behavir.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 14:48:37 |Display all floors
Yes, I agree.
I love my bf very much, just like you love yours. I also think that he is my Mr.Right. It is so happy to live with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 14:49:31 |Display all floors
Yes, I agree.
I love my bf very much, just like you love yours. I also think that he is my Mr.Right. It is so happy to live with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 13:49:05 |Display all floors
yes, but there alway are some quarrel.
hope you two and us two happy all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 14:48:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by viviwing at 2009-5-6 17:31
that make me sad. Guys, when they broke up with EX, do they keep the photos?
But he is really care about me. When we are out, he always hold me by his hands or his arm.I believe he will love me in ...

be careful u get his body not his soul...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 18:29:10 |Display all floors
just make love and just be f iu ic ik ie id each day!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.