Author: viviwing

daily-fall in love with J-being updated everyday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-7 08:59:04 |Display all floors
I told him what was in my mind yesterday. I was quiet, no angry, but a little sad. Because I know that is the past, and me too, have some memery that I can't wipe it up. He said, in his heart, only me now. I don't how to express the feeling,  it' s quiet. I just know, I love him and he want to be with me, and now I want to stay with him and I will. He is still in Shanghai on a business trip now. His familys are very nice to me. Maybe "Men of this kind also love their girlfriend or wife and it often the case that they have better relationship than those with sweet words." is right.

[ Last edited by viviwing at 2009-5-11 10:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 17:29:31 |Display all floors
He made me angry today

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 09:07:10 |Display all floors
J is on the way back now. I can't wait to see him. July is his burthday, but I don't know what I should give him. I want to give him something really meaningfull to both of us and it's DIY. I have no idear. What you guys have in your mind about the DIY burthday gift?

[ Last edited by viviwing at 2009-5-8 09:08 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 10:07:22 |Display all floors
J finally came back on Friday when I still working in company, I really want to fly back to see him. And worse, my colleagues ask me to dinner which I have promised I would go last week. But on the other hand, I would like to let J to show he missed me too. As usual, if I don't go back for dinner, he will call me at dinner time and ask what am I doing and where I am, and ask me to go back home early. And yes, he called when I was having dinner with my colleagues.
It's was 9:00 when I was home. I was thinking about how to give him a special kiss to welcome him back. And I want to attach him so I was wearing a beautiful skirt. It's my favorite, a white skirt with beautiful ornament. And it worked. He huged me and kissed me and said I was beatiful, I could see the surprise on his face(actually he usually say the complimentary), and then a sweet friday night.
And then the same boring weekend, he was playing computer games all the time, day and night, it seems I was not there. And I walked in and then out, in and then out, just like a child, and he say:" baby, what's up?" now and then. Haha, but it was really boring, and I am angry. Can't him have a nice chat with me, told me every thing interest during his trip? or ask me how to spend these days when he was no here? or something? I hate that verything to do is just for killing the precious time. I should  tied myself up with the things I want to do, leaving him indulged in the computer game and maybe marry with a nice computer.
                                                                                                             to be continue-090511

[ Last edited by viviwing at 2009-5-11 10:14 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 13:40:09 |Display all floors
my bf left some of his ex's photo in the PC.... (his 1st & 2nd ex , not the before me ex)
i know he's not on purpose... but i still freaking out... and got him in a lot of troubles. (ok, i admit i did that on purpose to teach him a lesson... i'm not a nice....)

a ex's photo on the desk??? no way i would accept that.... he's not really for the next girl, why you still with him? did you tell him your feelings??? did you tell him that you were hurt??? it's ok if only sex involved (you 2 both single, right?), but if you love him, better no sex involved...  

it sounds hurt a lot... but if he doesn't love you back, you two sound either he's using you to have sex, or you are using sex to bind him....

make things clear, and plan the next move.... that 's my suggestion....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 14:22:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-5-11 13:40
my bf left some of his ex's photo in the PC.... (his 1st & 2nd ex , not the before me ex)
i know he's not on purpose... but i still freaking out... and got him in a lot of troubles. (ok, i ad ...

It's indeed necessary to teach him a lesson.
viviwing, you seem to be so sensitive to your relationship and why not  tell him your feelings directly ? If you have a big heart, then it doesn't matter. We should enjoy the relationship,  Good luck:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 15:07:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-5-11 13:40
i know he's not on purpose... but i still freaking out... and got him in a lot of troubles. (ok, i ad ...

It's also on on his purpose. but can you tell me how did you give your bf a lesson about this?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.