Views: 8163|Replies: 20

daily-fall in love with J-being updated everyday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-6 16:58:45 |Display all floors
Until now, I can say I love J. But I am sure he love me or not, but he care about me. We cohabit together now. At the begining, we make love very day. We both really enjoy it. I have ever told him I love him. "love" is a  word that I can't say it out without true feel of love. That means I fall in love with this guy. some women connect spirit love with sex love, when two combine, that means the women really love that guy. So am I.
But what make me sad is he have not ever said he love me, but he really care about me. Maybe he still love his EX.And I have tried to looking for the photos of he and his EX. And I do can see the photos in his desk. I feel sad, not angry, sad. I have ever tried to run away. But when I calm down, I always go back to him. Because he have ever said, no matter what happen in future, we will being together. That means he want to and will be with me.But sometime I can't help myself, to think about like that, we just sex love, because he did't say he love me, which make me disgust.
But whatever, I will stay with him and hope we can being together all our life.
Now he on a business try out of GD, I miss him.

------to be continue

[ Last edited by viviwing at 2009-5-11 12:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-6 17:06:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by viviwing at 2009-5-6 16:58
Until now, I can say I love J. But I am sure he love me or not, but he care about me. We cohabit together now. At the begining, we make love very day. We both really enjoy it. I have ever told him  ...

why does he have his photo with his ex?He shouldn't have done that.
Sorry he does not respect you enough.This is killing.
Perhaps his heart still belongs to his ex.
Better not trust his heart.It does not belong to you.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 17:31:21 |Display all floors
that make me sad. Guys, when they broke up with EX, do they keep the photos?
But he is really care about me. When we are out, he always hold me by his hands or his arm.I believe he will love me in near future. he will.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-6 17:33:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by viviwing at 2009-5-6 17:31
that make me sad. Guys, when they broke up with EX, do they keep the photos?
But he is really care about me. When we are out, he always hold me by his hands or his arm.I believe he will love me in ...

he can keep them but in a place where you could not see them.
If he really cares about you.Time will show.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 17:59:45 |Display all floors

Love as a byproduct of sex

There is sex without love, but no love without sex. The best thing is a happy combination of the two.

Sex precedes love, because it is the former that makes you have the urge to seek the later, or if it may be said this way, you want sex, but you are shy, so you say you want love, because you know love comes with sex.

This is the truth about the realtionship between man and woman. Love is no abstract.

[ Last edited by chienl at 2009-5-6 06:03 PM ]
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 22:43:25 |Display all floors
indeed there are some men who are not willing to speak out "i love you" to their partners. Men of this kind also love their girlfriends or wives and it often the case that they have better relationship than those with sweet words.
The god created women and it's the nature for them to hear the three words. Sometimes she even may  wonder whether the man love her or not. While, some men know well about women's weakness and they usually could make girls fall in love with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 08:57:56 |Display all floors
I told him what was in my mind yesterday. I was quiet, no angry, but a little sad. Because I know that is the past, and me too, have some memery that I can't wipe it up. He said, in his heart, only me now. I don't how to express the feeling,  it' s quiet. I just know, I love him and he want to be with me, and now I want to stay with him and I will. He is still in Shanghai on a business trip now. His familys are very nice to me. Maybe "Men of this kind also love their girlfriends or wives and it often the case that they have better relationship than those with sweet words." is right.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.