Author: Shanghey

Media China v West [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-5-7 03:27:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2009-5-7 02:20

Then how do you react when CNN. CNBC, Washington Post, New York Times and Walt Disney are now controlled in certain kind of small number of people and have certain kind of racist political agenda?

I know you will exercise selective amnesia and self-mumbling when faced with this.

For you also frightened to the death toward these forces. They control your daily life.  

You know so much. Even every single forumites' reaction. Ever thought of becoming a fortune-teller?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2009-5-7 06:30:39 |Display all floors

Reply #7 totothedog's post

A bit like CCTV9????

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-5-7 12:27:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2009-5-7 02:20


Then how do you react when CNN. CNBC, Washington Post, New York Times and Walt Disney are now controlled in certain kind of small number of people and have certain kind of racist political agen ...


I am not a US citizen, and since Bush era, I avoid any of these media. Who, aside of American, is actualy watching CNN or Fox, honestly?
Are you aware that there are thousand of other media available?
It's just up to you to choose to read the proper news.
I personaly read Die Welt, Liberation, le Figaro, China daily and watch the BBC.
Also, Australian media, despite critics, are quite good in my opinion.
I also admit that Chinese media improved under the pressure of the netizens. Things cannot be hidden of disguised like before...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-5-7 19:07:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-5-7 03:27
You know so much. Even every single forumites' reaction. Ever thought of becoming a fortune-teller?


I don't know so much.

But I know I offended you because I revealed how ugly your god is.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-5-7 19:09:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fredius at 2009-5-7 12:27
I am not a US citizen, and since Bush era, I avoid any of these media. Who, aside of American, is actualy watching CNN or Fox, honestly?
Are you aware that there are thousand of other media av ...


This is one of the difference between developing nation and a superpower. China is developing when US already mature.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-5-7 19:29:45 |Display all floors
comment deleted, posted in wrong thread.

NOT interested in stupid OPs trolling.

[ Last edited by knowhoyouare at 2009-5-8 09:04 PM ]
It is NOT power bullying animals can't speak for themselves

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2009-5-7 21:42:53 |Display all floors
When the true can be finded
When common peoples' voice can be heard and presented  
A great contry is born

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.