Author: libbycrystal

How to forget the one who you love deeply? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-7 11:13:54 |Display all floors
I  think time will change everything including your feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 11:18:53 |Display all floors
Actually, they broke up two years ago.HOwever, she is still struggling to get over it...but in vain.
She was trying to get love back,,,during this seperate time...BUt few days ago, she found he had another gf already,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 11:45:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by reasonsk at 2009-5-7 09:44
Are you sure you love him so deep? Maybe when you come across next one you will find the one is nothing,, even you will find that feeling between you and him is not called love!

i agree with your opinion.In fact,we will love someone in this situation,but,when something has changed,we will also love another one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 11:49:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by He Lian at 2009-5-6 13:37
If you mean the love between lovers, I may not have the right to say what to do. :)But I'm sure that if the feelings between two persons are different and not as good as before, one of you has chan ...

good comparison .
love is always between two people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 11:50:49 |Display all floors
Time is the best medicine
so let it go .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 12:01:24 |Display all floors
yes i also think time is a cureall , or panacea , so time will cure the pain,.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 12:05:55 |Display all floors
you don't need to force youself to forget something in the past. just leave it. your life just like before, work, play with your freinds, with your familys, normally. try to keep these and then you will found that's not the hard thing as you imagined. but try to don't think about that one who have ever left. when you try to wipe up something, something will become more and more clear, and your pain will become worse.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.