Author: alfaable

Can apples help us lose weight? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-17 16:27:10 |Display all floors
I have the same situation like you. The company I worked would supply the breakfast and lunch service. So sometimes I would eat much more than before. 4 months later, I found I have got 2 kilograms already. Is that terrible?

Actually, apple is helpful to lose weight, apple's calorie is very low. So if  you are hungry at night, you could eat an apple. In addition, yogurt is a good choice when you want to eat something. You'd better chose the primary taste yogurt. But don't eat too much, it aslo would  make you gain weight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 16:47:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alfaable at 2009-5-5 16:48
Since i have my job , i must work, eat, sit, everyday like this! And also get a heavy weight, i am told to eat apples to lose weight, is it real?

pls compare an apple to a bowl of rice???

which is more heavy in calories???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-17 21:30:23 |Display all floors
i know apple can make our body feel good ,it is not the feeling that one eat enough, eat too much .eat apple suitable can let us feel happy ,i means our body feels light ,bright, it means ok .so in my opinion ,you strick to the doctors advise and make you live happier.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.