Views: 9676|Replies: 47

Girls , what's your feeling on handsome boys ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-3 22:21:01 |Display all floors
Today , in my sister's wedding , I saw a very handsome boy . He is very tall , he is so cute and I'm thinking abot him for half a day . How I wish to have some relationship with him . But I know I will stop thinking about  him tomorrow or after .
     Girls , what's your feeling about handsome boys you met ? Is it weird that I'm attached ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 14:02:26 |Display all floors
everyone who meet beautiful things ,he or she also want to see a lot,it is a normal thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 14:05:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by apan0509 at 2009-5-3 22:21
Today , in my sister's wedding , I saw a very handsome boy . He is very tall , he is so cute and I'm thinking abot him for half a day . How I wish to have some relationship with him . But I know I  ...

it shows that now you are Mature~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 14:08:21 |Display all floors
Today , in my sister's wedding , I saw a very handsome boy . He is very tall , he is so cute and I'm thinking abot him for half a day . How I wish to have some relationship with him . But I know I  ...

Make sure that you know the difference between love and lust. Love is a wonderful thing, while lust will make you do something stupid that most probably you will regret later
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 14:22:34 |Display all floors
i keep slient.  let girl to answer.
just say. when one people to adjust other people?  or like other people. not out but interal factor. this is a mature thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 15:06:40 |Display all floors

why not accost and date him?

u hv right to do this, none could stop u...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 15:09:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-5-4 14:08

Make sure that you know the difference between love and lust. Love is a wonderful thing, while lust will make you do something stupid that most probably you will regret later

love first, lust second.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.