Views: 5014|Replies: 35

helping one another ,what a blessing [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-3 16:38:27 |Display all floors
Helping and trying to sooth each other's problems has been such a blessing for our life.

If we help people anywhere we are found we create a warm shield which protects our heart.

Spreading help and warm heart ,accompanied with sincerity and honesty give us a strong support in life.

It is not necessary to receive help from the same people.No way.Most of the times help and warmth comes
to us by different people.

I must confess that all the success in my life comes from people.I can do nothing without people's
help.

I love to join my friends and share this warmth and spreading it one to another and love each other and go ahead.
Spreading out help ,spreading out warmth means receiving help and warmth more than what we have given.

I would have  been a failure in my life  if I had not received so much help from friends but especially from unknown people who happen to come to my way.

I receive it every day in my life .Help comes to me ,chances come to me from nowhere and unexpectedly.

Without people's help I would be nothing.
That is why I am saying that helping one another is a blessing for our soul and life.Do you agree?

Your comments please.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 18:09:58 |Display all floors
I do not understand what are you trying to say.
Help is good, to give, to recieve, we are not alone and we always need it, all help should be appreciated
is that your meaning?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 19:00:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mandyleo at 2009-5-3 18:09
I do not understand what are you trying to say.
Help is good, to give, to recieve, we are not alone and we always need it, all help should be appreciated
is that your meaning?

it was a sick woman's utter words,there is no more reason to care .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 20:25:07 |Display all floors
i can't agree you more.
but at first, if you want people or friends help you , you need to do something to show you deserving these help.
in essential, we need to exchange something with somebody,
do you agree with me? maybe it's a little cruel to admit it , but i think it's true in somehow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 21:23:11 |Display all floors
yes , people help others and others people help you ,
xilaren  you move to netherland  , i admire of you  ,  it is a  good life style  ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 21:28:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2009-5-3 21:23
yes , people help others and others people help you ,
xilaren  you move to netherland  , i admire of you  ,  it is a  good life style  ,

she pmed to reply her thread or not?
i do not need to admire a woman like her age who move to another country and still suck on forum more often.
what is that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 21:50:01 |Display all floors
but i think she is a good woman  , in some place , she stay with our chinese people  ,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.