Views: 11318|Replies: 18

Love or Sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-3 10:38:04 |Display all floors
Love is a complex thing including physicality and mentality. It possibly happens between any two persons such as man-woman, man-man and woman-woman. Certainly, one of lovers is married possibly. Love is free. because of the difference everyone suffer on the growing road, It is different for the mean of love we understood. for example, the man is married, but he can't get satisfy he should get from marrige like disharmony sex life or no understand each other. so man would find other woman to get things from marrige. so i understand him because of i pity him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 12:20:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alexandria at 2009-5-3 10:38
Love is a complex thing including physicality and mentality. It possibly happens between any two persons such as man-woman, man-man and woman-woman. Certainly, one of lovers is married possibly. Lo ...

I dislike how double faced sometimes the Chinese are saying that "they are traditional" meaning that they are "conservative"
and dismissing sex, and on the other hand have one of the highest abortion rates in the world.

Everybody has sexual needs, and hormones one way or another will win, people should just accept the fact that we are human beings.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 15:33:48 |Display all floors
Britishers are pride of their youngest child father who was at his 13-year-old~~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 15:49:18 |Display all floors
Chinese are very proud for the paedophiles in Guizhou.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 17:19:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-5-3 12:20

I dislike how double faced sometimes the Chinese are saying that "they are traditional" meaning that they are "conservative"
and dismissing sex, and on the other hand have  ...

:@:@

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 17:53:37 |Display all floors
Love is free

Love is not only not free, but expensive, so much so that a large number of people, men and women, young and old, though longing for it and ready to give it, cannot afford it.

Nowadays, love is absolutely a luxury. I have no objection to imposing on those who are in love and enjoying love a heavy tax.
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 13:57:41 |Display all floors
Ive always found it hard to tell the difference between love and lust   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.