Author: may_flower

diary of May,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-7 14:43:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-5-7 01:19 PM

No, you are not abandoned by the God, but maybe you are not so confident. You are excellent. I am sure there are lots of people admire you. So you should find your advantages and show your wonder ...

Youth
I have a very good friend that talked about her marriage.
She said:" When I got married two years ago, we bought a house in GZ and we have a large sum of debt for the bank, at that time we were scared, we are afraid that we could not repay for the bank and the bank take the house away from us, we worry that we don't have enough money for the necessary living for our daughter."
" But you paid back the debt for the bank within two years." I told her.
" Yes," she said:" You don't know our worry at that time, we are older than you, we are already at our 30s and you are still in your 20s, we are afraid of losing our job but it is easy for you to find another job, you are so young, and you should not worry about the house."
According to her attitude, that the younger, the less fear."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 14:46:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-5-7 01:23 PM

You think too much, dear.
Don't worry about the future. As the proverb tells us: Where there is a will there is a way. So you will experience various things during different peroid of your life ...

Thank you and I will not worry about the future, I am doing my best today, not matter what the tomorrow will be, i think it is my destiny.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 14:51:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-7 14:43

Youth
I have a very good friend that talked about her marriage.
She said:" When I got married two years ago, we bought a house in GZ and we have a large sum of debt for the bank, at that t ...

Yeah, youth is very important. To be young, it means we will have enough time and energy, chances to make our future better because we have a long future. As times goes by, when we are older and older, our future is shorter and shorter, and then our chances, times and energy are fading away as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 15:03:42 |Display all floors
Thursday, May 07, 2009
House
After long consideration and determination, finally I decided to buy a house of my own, a small house, in a not-so-good area but a place around furniture factories, so that at the future I can find a job nearby necessary. I consulted some building, gathering information etc, and I plan to go for a visit at this weekend.
I talked to my friend, I told her:” I am going to visit some building at this weekend and I will have my future location be settled down.”
She immediately response:” No, don’t do that, you are wrong to buy a house before marriage, how if someone approaches you because you have a house but not really love you?”
“Is love relates with house?” I could not understand:” I met some guys who bought a house by installment before their marriage, they are very proud of themselves, they add their advantages to their condition and select their Miss Rights strictly, I think it is same thing when a girl buys a house of her own before marriage.”
“ You know you are 27 now, and when a boy at their above 27s is capable of buying a house by installment, why bother to buy one yourself?”
Then I told her frankly:” It is quite interesting when I date with a boy with a house; they complain about my disadvantage, for example, my height, my family background, etc, and I am really don’t think they are the excellent one, when the one who are not capable of buying house, as I marry him with my money and according to the law, it is our both money, why not put the money to the house, nobody can take it away as my name is written in the house certificate.”
She said:” You think it is good that someone marry you because you have a house?”
“ I buy it by installment, I pay only 20%.” I told her:” if he moves in, he will have to share the rest of the payment and others, it is very fair.”
“They think you are cheating them because you ask payment for the house together.” She said.
“What?” I scared:” I am not afraid he cheats me and he afraid I cheat him?” I have the house and me for marriage, if he is afraid of that, not need to talk at all, in other word, when I marry someone that already buy the house and after marriage we pay for the debt tomorrow, am I not worry about he cheats me and get me out of his house when quarrel? For it is his name in the house certificate?”
Can I call it more confusion about marriage and relationship?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 15:06:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-5-7 02:51 PM

Yeah, youth is very important. To be young, it means we will have enough time and energy, chances to make our future better because we have a long future. As times goes by, when we are older and  ...

When women at theirs 30s
A women at their 30s isn't easy to find a job, but a women at thier 30s have more burden and living pressure, indeed we should prepare for our life at our 20s and not to be messup at 30s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 10:24:35 |Display all floors
Friday, May 08, 2009
Youth
I was young before, when I recall the time when I was young, even when I was in my 26s, the life is colorful, more importantly, I am afraid of nothing, but when I read the diary I wrote this year, I could not understand why I am always complain about my life, my work and myself?
I used to focus on study at night, even the time when it was last year; my mind is concentrate into study at night, I don’t think about others, I don’t think about what my life is going to be tomorrow, I think I don’t care about it.
When I am into 27s, it just last month I am 27s, things were changed suddenly, I started to worry about many things. I always sit stand, wondering around at night, I pick up the book for reading but I could not read, I look at the book but I don’t know what I am reading about, or I don’t want to read at all but spend the time for listening or just watching TV, I lost the interest in study although I know if I don’t study, that I may wash out by this world sooner or later.
I think mostly because of my age, but is that to be older is a bad thing? I am so energetic and passive about my future before, but now I am so down and lack of confidence. I am always trouble about my future, what I am going to be tomorrow? Will I lose my job tomorrow? Will I have a house of my own or will I can’t find a place to settle down?
I know thinking too much is a problem that helps nothing, I am trying, to get my old days back, to be happy again, to ignore the pressure and to go on confidently. At the same thing I am thinking, is that to be mature is a bad thing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-8 19:31:26 |Display all floors

Life?

I do wondering what should I do when I graduate from univercity.My parents tell me an undergraduate
course is what I should take,but I don't know what kind of job if I graduate.In my view a major course for
me is right for I wil kmow what I can  do in the feature.............
At your age of 18,what do you did?Can you give me some advice?

By the way,the computer is ugly (just like lots of wires tie together,you can't tell the board,the memory,the disk,
the video card and the audio card from a "huge" box and it is dangerous for me to open it regularly for there
are two powers in it.The detail I can tell you is that it's consist of old parts and it works well.Through it I can play
many reacent computer games. Even though I open it,I haven't an digital camera.You whould wonder could it
be a boy in shanghai doesn't own a digitial camera?I can tell you there is only an MP3 player and a computer around me nothing more.I will buy what I want when I get my salary.

[ Last edited by bombershow at 2009-5-8 07:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.