Author: may_flower

diary of May,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-7 13:23:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-6 11:55
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
More confusion about marriage
This morning, I talked with one friend about marriage, she is same like me that have the confusion about marriage, she is going to get marry, ...

You think too much, dear.
Don't worry about the future. As the proverb tells us: Where there is a will there is a way. So you will experience various things during different peroid of your life. Don't worry too much about the future. We can handle the future, but we can handle today, and as a result, today will determine how it will be like tommorrow.
So dear, take it easy. Just move on. I am sure you will have a happy future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 13:26:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-5-6 14:10

sometimes i can't help thinking the question what's life and what kind of life we really wanna pursue.

last month, casually i watched one movie of " the pursuit of happiness" by W ...

Yeah, I agree.
Life is not long. We should cherish everyday just as today is the last day. We should do whatever we want now, or we will regret later. Try to live happily. To be happy, one day passes by; to be unhappy, one day still passes by, so why not be happy everyday??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 13:29:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-6 15:33
I have always thinking about the happiness, and I am try to be happy everyday, in spite of the living pressure and the working pressure, I don't know but when I am thinking about my future, that I  ...

yeah, you have thought too much, dear.
Coud you imagine what the present will be several years ago?? I am sure you don't know. So why do you still worry about the future now. We can't know what it will be tommorrwo, but we can cherish today. So don't think too much, just make your life towards the way you like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 14:24:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 02940952 at 2009-5-6 07:08 PM
jean jumper: A small piece of plastic made to ease sewing seams on denim by holding the presser foot up ever so slightly. Allows the presser foot to "jump"

I think it is 牛仔套头上衣,not really sure, because I am not master in clothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 14:25:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-5-7 10:42 AM

sometimes trying to be childish & pure could help u to get rid of heavy pressure...

That is why I like joking and joke with friends sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 14:30:02 |Display all floors

Reply #27 allenmiao's post

Really? That is amazing which you told that love can be cultivated after marriage, I used to think it must be before marriage, well I am wrong again.
So according to your theory, that after the condition is accepted, the condition like income level, educational background, family background etc. And can we go for marriage in a short period of time and then cultivated the feeling after marriage?  What is your comment on it? Is it workable? I want to know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 14:38:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-5-7 01:17 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. I think Lv bag is a luxury. We can live a simple life. We can't compare with others too much. We should know what is the true defination of happiness in our mi ...

Thank you dear, I have known for a long time that life is an attitide, money can;t bring happiness, another saying like: Money isn;t everything, but without money you can do nothing.
I am happy with I have nothing to worry about, when I have something to worry and something have to be decided that I scare and feel like unrest.
Maybe I am not mature enough.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.