Author: may_flower

diary of May,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-6 15:33:44 |Display all floors

Reply #20 allenmiao's post

I have always thinking about the happiness, and I am try to be happy everyday, in spite of the living pressure and the working pressure, I don't know but when I am thinking about my future, that I could not be happy any more.
I am thinking, what I am going to be tomorrow? what is the life I am looking for and how to get that kind of life? I am sure that I have think too much and actually it isn't a good thing to think that much, that is my fault.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 15:35:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-5-6 02:22 PM

absolutely marriage is the component of life, in spite of u want to or not.
marriage means the fruit of love, understanding, responsibility and hving own baby is the continuance of life...: ...

I don't really understand that marriage is the fruit of love, because some people get marry regardless love.
But marriage does necessary and it is a big problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 19:08:07 |Display all floors

请教缝纫专业中jean jumpers的翻译。多谢!

jean jumper: A small piece of plastic made to ease sewing seams on denim by holding the presser foot up ever so slightly. Allows the presser foot to "jump"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 10:42:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-6 15:33
I have always thinking about the happiness, and I am try to be happy everyday, in spite of the living pressure and the working pressure, I don't know but when I am thinking about my future, that I  ...

sometimes trying to be childish & pure could help u to get rid of heavy pressure...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 10:59:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-6 15:35

I don't really understand that marriage is the fruit of love, because some people get marry regardless love.
But marriage does necessary and it is a big problem.

that marriage without love is not real marriage. i perfer to give up that marriage and keep alone in life...

but the falling in love at first sight nowdays does exist in romantic teleplay and seldom in real life...s

so, u need consider what type of lover u wanna marry first, also family & education background, character, incoming level etc...

which u perfer to think a lot, then make a decision. actually most of lovers do cultivate their feeling after marriage if only their

marriage isn't built on trade of money, engagement by parents....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 13:17:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bombershow at 2009-5-5 21:33
I think it related with your life attitude.A human in the world should be happy but not be rich.
I always dream of the blue sky , the little river , the golden field........but money can't bring t ...

Yeah, I agree with you. I think Lv bag is a luxury. We can live a simple life. We can't compare with others too much. We should know what is the true defination of happiness in our mind. In my opinion, I think life is an attitude. If we ask for little, and then we can be easily happly.
Once I read an article, there is disable people, miserable people, poor people who are struggling for life, but they can find the wonderful things in their life in another way. We should satisfied with what we have, or we struggle for what we want. Different people in same situation will have different attitudes, and then their attitudes will bring them to different results.
Just like the movie " Gao Xing", also Liu Gaoxing is poor, but he can live happily, and enjoy the funny things in his life and has hope in his mind to live a better life.
So we should not pay much attention to what we want, but we should cherish what we have now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 13:19:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-5 10:20
Well, someone do process with beauty and wealth, and they are very lucky for they be accepted and pleased for most of the time.
For me, I am not successful, not beauty, like I am abandon by the God.

No, you are not abandoned by the God, but maybe you are not so confident. You are excellent. I am sure there are lots of people admire you. So you should find your advantages and show your wonderful aspects to others, and then I am sure you will not only can have happy family, good career , as well as what you want.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.