Author: may_flower

diary of May,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-5 15:28:32 |Display all floors
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
the second day
After the labor holidays, that isn’t anything special in office, I worked and worked, the business is down and the work is little, I even saw the company is looking for more export sales, but so far nobody came for interview, although it is a off season.
For the local sales, the marketing department sent the local sales to around the china cities to look for more new customers, and I am the export sales, I could not go out to overseas to look for customers, I could only stay at office, face to the computer, idle aimlessly online to wait for customers who send me inquiry. It is the dark moment around the year that I worked as international trade. It is hard to find another job, people are under great pressure for the rising house prices.
Around the office, people talked, discussed, boss shouted, questioned, however I could not call my mind back, it all floated around, like a body without spirit. It is so funny to talk about the state of mind like this, am I a ghost?
I used to concentrate on study at night, but I could not do it now, that is always something trouble me, and I was sad so I could not touch the book and focus on me, I wasn’t like that when it was before, or even one month ago, what is wrong with me?
I do need to clear my mind and estimate my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 21:33:50 |Display all floors

Why do you need LV bag.......

I think it related with your life attitude.A human in the world should be happy but not be rich.
I always dream of the blue sky , the little river , the golden field........but money can't bring them to me.
We should to creat, to protect, to inherit. LV is just a kind of peacockery.One's ability is the real one.
I really admire Americans in their way of DIY.And I "creat" my own computer.A computer with two power two
mother board and you can't see a real computer but lots of parts in a desk.It is an only "computer" of
mine.It was produced by bombershow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 11:54:56 |Display all floors

Reply #16 bombershow's post

You are smart and you can build your own computer, and I am wondering, can you DIY your house in Shanghai on yourself? I will glad to see it, hoho...
Hapiness is what we are looking for at life, but most of the time we could not happy because that isnot reason to be happy, is that sad?
It is so nice when people at their 10s or below 25s, they have absolutely to worry about for their life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 11:55:18 |Display all floors
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
More confusion about marriage
This morning, I talked with one friend about marriage, she is same like me that have the confusion about marriage, she is going to get marry, properly this year or the beginning of next year.
Before marriage, she confuses. She has a good life when she is single. Like me, she spends money as wish and doesn’t care about the result, because we both have money in pocket. And better we are all single. We don’t have family burden and nobody need us to support their life. I have helped my family to build a new house and I am not longer send money back to hometown now. I am like the free birds that go for wherever I like, I don’t care about money but I do care my happiness, so I let it goes.
When it is time for me to get marry, now so many problem come to me, to buy a house need a lot of money, and even have to borrow from the bank, to have a baby also need money, to decorate the house is another big sum of money. I calculate the total and I scared, I don’t think I am capable of earning that much money.
Or it doesn’t matter lowering the quality of living, and more badly that I lose my freedom, I could not go wherever I like any more. Not because that I need to take care of the family but I think I don’t have money for this at all. I need it spend money carefully so to meet the end. I could not have my golden day like I am single again.
When having a child, I may lost my job due to pregnancy, plus the freedom, money, pressure and job, it is very costly to get marry indeed.
I know that I the last thing I want to do or maybe it reflects that I am lack of responsibility?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:10:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-5 15:28
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
the second day
After the labor holidays, that isn’t anything special in office, I worked and worked, the business is down and the work is little, I even saw the company is  ...

sometimes i can't help thinking the question what's life and what kind of life we really wanna pursue.

last month, casually i watched one movie of " the pursuit of happiness" by Will Smith, who always perform the movie of encouragement to inspire the audience. so, i thought i found the answer. that's the process of pursuit of happiness.

but last night, i saw one pic, that's one young couple pulling on respirator in Mexico keep kissing for several mintues publicly in street in despite of terrible swine flu there. that touched my very much and make me think over the question. considerring the horrific earthquake in sichuan last year, sometimes our lives is very weak. so, why not put more pressure on own shoulder? try to live happily every day, have a stable job, cherish the time staying with own parent, lover. that's life we want to get, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:18:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bombershow at 2009-5-5 21:33
I think it related with your life attitude.A human in the world should be happy but not be rich.
I always dream of the blue sky , the little river , the golden field........but money can't bring t ...

that'a amazing, u did DIY the computer? can it work for u?

what's it like? can u show us its pic here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:22:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-5-6 11:55
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
More confusion about marriage
This morning, I talked with one friend about marriage, she is same like me that have the confusion about marriage, she is going to get marry, ...

absolutely marriage is the component of life, in spite of u want to or not.
marriage means the fruit of love, understanding, responsibility and hving own baby is the continuance of life...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.