Views: 3499|Replies: 1

a change of role [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-30 12:08:01 |Display all floors
sometimes i become a bit tired of my role at work and in family ...that's to say the real me.. and i want a change... and the cyberspace offer an opportunity to hide ur true identity and it could allow u play the role u wanna take...it's not bad intentioned just for fun...anyone ever has the same experience and how well can u play the role u've never taken before?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-8 11:01:44 |Display all floors
"roleplaying" helps ;) as You may know, there are special games, that helps You to do that... not computer games, but played in imagination, with the friends, and one person that is a "gamemaster" who draws scenario and judges...

in the internet... it's a tricky. and sometimes could be addictive. but if You have some disstance... You can first - try something differend, and then... maybe discover that You may be not the person, that role You played for all Your life? But be aware, that internet is a field of imagination, and all You discover should be confronted with reality.

If You have a will to try different role - try to do it with friends out of Your current "family and friends" circle. Then if it feels OK - with Your closest friends. This is the way that can save You dissapointment and "hard" situations with You family and close friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.