Author: written

Swine flu is coming truly? what should we do? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-30 16:04:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-30 15:58

For as long as there is dirt in China, people afraid to wash, or clean the floor or the bathroom, and spit everywhere, selling bad meat on the street, and have terrible  ...

In Shanghai I remeber and got surprised they cleaned even the streets with water like cleaning their house.In beijing also women were cleaning often.
People have been working all day ,often in outdoor areas.They get sweat.It is not easy for them to get washed.
In general chinese people are clean.They wash ,they love water.
Again using isolated examples.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 16:10:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-30 16:04

In Shanghai I remeber and got surprised they cleaned even the streets with water like cleaning their house.In beijing also women were cleaning often. ...

You are so wrong!!!! Obviously you never lived with Lao-Beijingren!!!! Or lived in Beijing!!!!
Beijingren hate the water! Because water in Beijing is expensive people never clean the street, not even during the summer. In many places you see bird-poo everywhere and the place stinks like crap!!!

In places like Hebei is even worse!!! People actually fear getting in touch with water. I remember some female Hebei women friends in winter months, when they would not have shower, but instead put some water in a basin and wash their privates, and that's all!!!

People in places like Xinjiang, Qinghai etc etc maybe wash once a year!!!

[ Last edited by gangsta at 2009-4-30 04:17 PM ]
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 16:12:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-30 16:04
In general chinese people are clean.They wash ,they love water.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Chinese people are not clean at all. Maybe in larger cities they are, but in rural areas where the bulk of them lives, they are dirty and never wash!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 16:17:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-30 16:12

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Chinese people are not clean at all. Maybe in larger cities they are, but in rural areas where the bulk of them lives, they are dirty an ...

In rural areas nobody is clean.They are poor and are working all day.
Which country has got clean people in rural areas.
Tell me one .Just one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 16:20:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-30 16:17
In rural areas nobody is clean.They are poor and are working all day.
Which country has got clean people in rural areas.
Tell me one .Just one.

Then do not generalise. The 10-20 millions of clean Chinese people is not the rule, especially when their population is 1.4 Billion.
Chinese are extremely dirty, and also in large cities. If you spend more than 10 minutes living in a traditional Chinese home, you will know it.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 16:33:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-30 16:20

Then do not generalise. The 10-20 millions of clean Chinese people is not the rule, especially when their population is 1.4 Billion.
Chinese are extremely dirty, and a ...

I will have the chance to stay in a chinese house this summer for ten days.
However I am not going to take any look how many times they wash .I will not go there as an inspector.
People have opened their heart and wait for me with an open hug.I am not going to check their washing habits.
I am serious.The only thing I am going to focus is the warm hug and hospitality.
So even if I stay in such a house I will not notice.
For me a clean heart counts more than a clean house .
I am serious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 16:35:36 |Display all floors
Good for you.

The fact remains that for as long as the Chinese will be dirty, the danger will never stop being very real.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.