Views: 19779|Replies: 20

如何翻译别和我来这一套? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-30 09:33:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 10:27:20 |Display all floors
Don't tryi on that sort of thing with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 11:44:12 |Display all floors

marchsnow?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 11:56:52 |Display all floors

fyi

出自:虎口脱险电影中英文字幕

Come to bed.

00:13:27,120 --> 00:13:30,040
I will never get used to it.

Of course you will -【 don't be a prude.】

奥古斯坦:你上床吧

斯塔尼斯拉斯:两个人睡我不习惯

奥古斯坦:得了,你别来这一套,来吧,乖乖地睡吧,小宝贝。啊,哈…

出自:凡尔纳小说《太阳系历险记》

"【No】, old Zebulon," said Ben Zoof, steadily refusing the gift, "it is against orders to take anything from you. Keep your cargo to yourself; eat and drink it all if you can; we are not to touch it."

“老财迷,”本一佐夫骂道,“你别来这一套,上面有命令。你的那些货物,还是自己留着吃,留着喝,留着用吧!”

[ Last edited by hly_2010 at 2009-4-30 11:59 AM ]
Happy 牛 Year~!

Use magic tools Report

fcnbsailing has been deleted
Post time 2009-4-30 17:24:31 |Display all floors

Cut it out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 08:27:10 |Display all floors
come of it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-2 09:49:46 |Display all floors
I have a very close friend and soon she will go to court here in America to gain immigration status. She has been living here illegally for about 2 years and all of the information that she is using to gain citizenship are lies. I know that this last sentence makes her sound as if she is a bad person, but this could not be farther from the truth. She is a very kind and gentle person who over these two years I have grown to respect with utmost honor. She is in constant worry of how her life would be if she were to be caught and sent to prison, and I am as well. I want only that she has a very happy life that is full of joy and peace here in America. This woman works very hard and sends her money to China to help her family there. I can truly say that I have not met any other person that is more selfless than herself. She has taught me the value of true deep friendship and that traditional Chinese people are very conservative in all things. If all people were like her then this world would be a very wonderful place.
Please pray for my friend, Please pray for me as well. Pray that Chinese and American people will learn the value of friendship and mutual respect through honor for each other just as my friend and I. My life would be at a great loss if she was no longer in it. I do not even want to think of anything but happiness for her as long as she lives.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.