Views: 6637|Replies: 16

No Sexpat! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-29 18:10:44 |Display all floors
Well, I'm an 18 years old Chinese girl, from Nanjing. I'm study in the US now and will come back for the summer. I'm sincerely looking for a gentleman who could spend long, hot and idle summer with me. He should be in Nanjing, or Shanghai( I'm looking for an internship there.)

I'm an very interesting, passionate and good-looking girl to hang out with. I enjoys food, books and magazines, movies(especially french movies). music, volunteer works as well as drinking and clubbing. I'm a big fan of fashion, make-up, and celebrities gossip. but i could also have an interesting conversation about politics, cultures, psychology and philosophy with you.
Also, I've traveled around a lot, I have lived in Germany and US, I speak three languages fluently.

I'm 5'5, 168cm tall, around 60 kg, 125 pounds, finely developed, and very pretty.

I'm just looking for an short-term relationship.
1.I don't want to marry you, I don't need a green card.
2. I don't need to practice my English(Well, if you are a german speaker, my german isn't as good as my english)
3. I don't like and I don't want to use your money(nice gifts, candle light dinner, roses, CDs are excluded)

I hope you are a male.
I hope you are a less than 28 years old, tall, healthy, interesting and energetic person.
I hope you are not a spoiled foreigner by pretty chinese girls.
I hope you could treat women especial chinese women nicely, and respect them.
I hope you could be faithful and truthful once we get together.
I'm open to any nationality and ethnic groups but white are preferred.(I like tall, healthy and skinny figure, has nothing to do with racism)

Plz send your photo and a short introduction to my email: crystalbluewind@gmail.com if you are interested. I will send my photos back.

Also I'm looking for an internship in either Nanjing, Shanghai, or Jiangsu area. I don't know if anyone could help.
I'm also a very good Chinese tutor.

Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 20:19:00 |Display all floors
Oh, it seems that you are probably looking for a German dude!
Anyway, be careful and don't expect to find anything beyond the sexpat genre through the net.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-29 20:41:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by OO00oo at 2009-4-29 18:10
Well, I'm an 18 years old Chinese girl, from Nanjing. I'm study in the US now and will come back for the summer. I'm sincerely looking for a gentleman who could spend long, hot and idle summer with ...

I do not think this is real.I do not believe that a girl would ever advirtise in such a dirty way.
This thread is an eveil joke which unfortunately can not make us laugh.:@
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 00:46:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-29 20:41

I do not think this is real.I do not believe that a girl would ever advirtise in such a dirty way.

Agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 10:22:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-29 20:41

A pretty girl that has been in so many countries can't find a boyfriend. She looks for someone handsome, although she just wish to hang out! This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Oi, look for a German dude! haha they are into all kinds of weird things!!!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 18:55:16 |Display all floors
What kind of person will do things like that?  Oh , the shameless one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 19:07:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by arthurhao at 2009-4-30 18:55
What kind of person will do things like that?  Oh , the shameless one.

I am shameless too!!! Me and her could make a fine couple!!!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.