Author: Liu whore

will there be a war between china and america? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-30 11:21:54 |Display all floors

no war

peaceful and development  are the collective goal of the both countries .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 11:35:44 |Display all floors
it is just a joke that a war between the china and  america will absolutely broke out in the furture.it is most important for all of us to have a peace and we can live in the earth  harmonily .haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 11:47:13 |Display all floors
it is time for our navy force to give some lesson to the Vietnam .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 15:43:52 |Display all floors
We must understand the relation between the interests of  the state and the war,the war just is a method to get more benefit or protect their benefit.Once the balance between countries is broken,the war will  broke out;So we should't consider whether there will be a war between America and China,but when the war will broke out and under what circumstance.If we want to enjoy the peace,we must be ready for the war at any time.This standpoint can be proved by our history.In my opinion,Chinese people don't want the aggressive war to reappear;So let's face with the war bravely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 19:05:20 |Display all floors
It is impossible unless they are mad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 21:41:00 |Display all floors

don't worry

don't  worry.since  many  country  have  so  powerful  weapons,I  think  that's  the  exact  reason  why    there  won't   a   war   in  the  coming   future.the  presents   do  not  want  their   people  to  suffer  from  the   horrible ,destructive   nuclear  war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 22:47:31 |Display all floors
actually i think it is probable.the contraditions will expand when china keep strengthen and america weaken comparatively .but i think it will be local war with conventional weapons not nuclear ones
otherwise ,it will threats our planet .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.