Author: Liu whore

will there be a war between china and america? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-29 10:23:57 |Display all floors
I don't think there will be a war between China and America.Once the war break out, who can benefit from the war?China or America? Neither of them. The war is not only a war but intrests and the power.It will cost too much for each of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 10:36:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Liu  whore at 2009-4-29 08:11
anstralia say there will be a war between America and china sooner or later. don't think this is a cow. things change quickly.how should we treat Tai wan? don't think all Tai wan people are freindl ...

don't you know the new word "Chiameric"?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 10:55:08 |Display all floors
America has launched a war in the World---Economic. yes,it's ture!
Although America has a lot of advantage weapon that just bullied the another counties. the actually goals is  to break down the Economic of threatened countries. so it is a no smoke, no bloody war!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 11:03:15 |Display all floors

Nope !

I think Americans don't want to fight the Chinese. I guess one war was enough ( I mean the Korean War ).

The new policy has been to encourage capitalism/trade in Communist China.  Sounds crazy, but it seems to work :-)
Americans want cheaper goods. Chinese need jobs/foreign exchange.

America has always looked after its own interests.
  That is why trade is banned with communist Cuba but all trade is encouraged with Communist China !
  That is why there is promotion of democracy in some countries, while others are left to the autocratic/military rulers !

But I guess the war of words will continue about Taiwan/human rights etc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 12:20:43 |Display all floors
Destructive thoughts is not the chinese way. China builds on relationships.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 12:37:57 |Display all floors
Don't worry about that, man. I just wanna say it's bull----  some australian  told to you.  According to the present state, There will not Be a War between China an America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 17:14:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lynn5188 at 2009-4-29 12:37
Don't worry about that, man. I just wanna say it's bull----  some australian  told to you.  According to the present state, There will not Be a War between China an America.

Would anyone be surprised if a war breaks up between China and the US?  In the past US had started wars under false flag. It is common knowledge that the US owes China huge debts. These debts make China and the US strange bed-fellows. The US is hitting on its printing machines printing out more dollars as if there is no tomorrow. China is getting very nervy that the very actions of the US will reduce the US dollars to banana notes! Will US default in repayments when the US T-bonds mature? Your guess is as good as mine. A desperate nation will find desperate solutions.  Another war started under false flag with China doesn't seem illogical ! I wouldn't be the least surprised if it does happen. Good luck to the rest of the world.

[ Last edited by sansukong at 2009-5-7 06:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.