Author: suffering2

I love my parents but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-27 18:01:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-27 15:35
Kill your parents live your life!!!

It is not her parents' fault. she should responsible her life. !!! she was an adult after she graduated and work.

she chose to follow her parents. at the same time, she could choose to don't follow her parents.

I am 32, single lady. i love my parents and i call them every week, well very time they never forget to mention the marriage topic. but it is my life.

when anything happened to you, don't blame your parents, especially you made the decision after you had a work, no matter what's the condition.

what would happen if she just moved to another city, as not she lives in Beijing, and find a job there, when her parents pushed her marry a rich men? they didn't need to face each other every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 19:01:06 |Display all floors
hey, my sister
what can you change ? you change yourself . maybe this is life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 20:49:50 |Display all floors

some advice

Dear, in my mind, though your parents are selfish, they do love you, just because they are parents!To you,since you have married with your unlovely husband and every thing has happened, now you need to think how to change or improve your situation. Now divoce can't process all the issues. Here are some advice for your reference.
1) find a job. A woman,especially a modern city woman,independence is very important. It can make you more confident, have your own power to allocate your money for any usage,also it can help you meet more people,some can be your friends, somemaybe not, but they can make you feel happy and rich.
2)consult to relevant lawers , though it is not a good occasion for divorcing, you need law to help you do a preparation. If one day, you confront the worse ending(divorce), you know how to protect yourself from your selfish husband. I don't know how long have you married with him, i heard from my lawer friend that a couple need to have at least more than 7 years marriage, that their possesion are owned together, but house is a special article, the most important is whether your name/your parents' name is on the property ownership certificate.
3)visit psychologist, he can give you a guide how to release yourself correctly. The most important is he could be a nice listener, you can tell him everything you are facing. It seems your husband is very rich, so maybe it's not a problem for you to pay the expense.
I don't want to comfort you, it's not your fault but you can't say you are 100% right, now you need to learn how to be strong,confident and independent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 21:23:13 |Display all floors
everyone has ownself life ,including the parents .but you can't choose your parents.be boring ,complaining ,be angry to them ,is nothing .
you can leave them ,don't contact with them ,say nothing to them,quarrel with them .everything can be changed ,but the blood .you have the blood from your parents.sometimes we should have another angle when we deal with the relation between the parents.just take it easy.nothing is possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 22:21:59 |Display all floors
Crazy ! They who trade their own children for money are not qualified for being parents ! Divorce and live your own life !Though 35 is no longer young, it is not too late ! or you will die of despair and helpless !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 22:25:26 |Display all floors
Never call them Mom or Dad !no love between you and them ! life is short and there may not be a tomorrow, we shall cherish this                 precious life !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 23:17:47 |Display all floors
everyone seems to have a hard book to read
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.