Author: suffering2

I love my parents but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-27 15:56:26 |Display all floors

best wishes

i'm really sorry to read your miserable story about your marriage and family life .
it's so  pathetic .and i show my sympathy  to you  first .

it seems you are the sacrifice of the  "dictates of parents" .
so ur parents  are to be blame to some extent.
but you  should  take some responsibilities  for your  current  life,
u were no child anymore at the age of 20s,
so u should have your own decision towards some big issues(like love relationships.) instead of being dictated by others,

but if your behavior were against what your parents asked  u to do, it's easy to be said you are an unfilial daughter.
u love your parents ,so that was your difficultise at that moment .
now what u should is   to divorce with your bastard husband on the ground of adultary and demostic violence.
then find a job to support yourself ,live a  life with  destiny and self-esteem.
u are still young enough , good luck , sincere hope  and best wishes .

[ Last edited by will2008 at 2009-4-27 05:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 16:22:05 |Display all floors
hey, gangsta

you are too radical on this issue. my advice is that if her parents could believe that their daughter could make a decent living by herself, they would not interfere on their daughter's own life too much.

Also, her parents should respect their daughter's choice and the daugher should dominate her own life and time with optimism.

regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 16:42:16 |Display all floors
I think this is a normal story for many peoples in china,and in the world,but isn't normal for the roles in the sotry.These story begin with a error,end with a tragedy.
        Love,treasury,good social status,we all love,but no everybody can possess all, or cann't possess all in one time.But we at least can possess ourself.If you lose yourself,anything isn't meaning to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:07:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-27 15:35
Kill your parents live your life!!!

Don't be so extreme.
We have to help her and give her suggestions to get out of the present miserable life. Killing is not a good way to solve this problem. If killing can slove all the problems, we don't have rules and love, family, and so on in our society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:14:34 |Display all floors

Life is a long period.

Originally posted by suffering2 at 2009-4-26 23:53
Thank you for all your advise and comments.
I am weak and tired of all the arguing with my parents. At that time, I do not wish to disappoint them and see them crying and be heart-broken and loose ...

Hi, suffering2,
Life is a long period. You are still young now. Don't be afraid of your future. You are good at English, and you can express you in fluent English. From your words, I find that you are an excellent lady. So quit your present life, and try to start a new life. To divoice with your present husband, and search for your new life. You can find a job and then you can support yourself. During the career, you may meet someone who loves you and the one you love him, too.
Life is a long period. Don't give up your future. We only have one life. We don't know if we can reenjoy life after death. So what we can do now is to try to make our life towards our dream. Don't make us regret when we are old. You are a obedient lady. You should make your decision and make up your mind to live your own life. Your life is yours, not the extending part of your husband. You should search and find your dreamed life. If you can live a happy life in the future, I am sure your parents will be happy at your choices. Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:50:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by suffering2 at 2009-4-26 23:53
I have no possessions. All is buy from my husband money. I feel I am like the girl sold by my parents. I don't want to be beaten so I keep silence. As I said in my story I try call police but only get ignore from them. If divorce I have nothing to support myself. I don't have any real friends here in beijing and I have no face to come back to shanghai. ...

you have no face to come back to shanghai???  you are totally same as your parents----you should not hate them.  ALL IT WAS YOUR CHOICES, left your ex-bf, married your husband,....

of course, they pushed you, but AT FINALLY, YOU MADE THE decisions.  :)      again and again, you mentioned " you have no face to come back to shanghai."  you just care about the face as your parents did. you do not care about the quality of your life.

now i am 32, still being single, no bf.  my hometown is in a country. do you think my family put pressure on me pushing me to get married?  

but it is my life. i love my parents and i care about them. i will get married till i meet someone who i really want to marry with.  of course i want to have a husband and a family--share life happily with. i won't get married because age pressure or family pressure.  

without physical hurt or disease, i don't think i will lose the " FACE".     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 17:53:20 |Display all floors

good luck for you

It's too commen, please don't hate your parents, evrything they do is for you even it's wrong in fact.
They want your left life to be comfortble, want their child to enjoy a happy life.
So you should communicate with your parents, expressing your opinion about love.
I think they could understande you unless they are empenetrable.
Nobody could stop you from loving with your bf if your sensation is unbreakble.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.