Author: suffering2

I love my parents but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-27 12:57:16 |Display all floors
Your parents will not sleep with the person you love. If you love someone and you are sure about that person, reject the stupid Chinese close-mindedness and follow your heart.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 13:00:07 |Display all floors
I don't know what should say? love and  family love ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 14:23:18 |Display all floors
Cruel realistic, More and more parents involve in children choice friend, want them make friend with rich persons or high social status. Especiall in Shanghai,  many couples break up due to parents. What a pity!!!
i

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 14:31:09 |Display all floors
hey,  sister suf

i had some common experiences as you have now about the relationships with my girl friend my parents and my girl friend's parents.

and now, i could do my work and enjoy my life with pleasure and i could cope with some crisis.

good luck

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-27 15:24:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-4-27 07:48

She will have to learn to be confident enough to say the heck with anyone else or their opinions.  

The same time, she will have to learn that she should not always obey to her parent just b ...

I agree with you.Who said that parents points of you are always right?Most parents make mistakes.
The fact that they love their children many times lead them to misleading deeds and mistakes.
Parents also want to see their dreams come true through their children's achievements.
Especially in a marriage parents many times make mistakes.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 15:35:47 |Display all floors
Kill your parents live your life!!!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 15:47:36 |Display all floors
im really sorry to hear that, hope you can cheer up asap,you parents are money worship,just take you as a goods instead of money,its unfair for you,they are ignorance,stupid! you had better choose some laws way to solove this family issure,dont to be led by the nose,you are you,you have mind and owe thinking,go for it,happniss is in your palm . you said it !Money can be earn by working hard. House can have if saving money. A simple happy life with love is more treasure than the pleasure of things money can buy.  hope you can walk out you hubbys evil hands,wish you have a happiness life in the future!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.