Author: suffering2

I love my parents but... [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-27 05:40:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-4-27 00:57
I do understand your pain and condition.  But I also believe the saying "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger".  Please find strength in yourself and try to figure out ways to get out o ...

This losing face conditions have been so harmful for the emotional world of us and our lives.

What is the value of keeping your face clean and lose your heart?
The girl does not want to lose face so prefers to lose her heart?What a great damage to herself.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 07:48:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-27 05:40

This losing face conditions have been so harmful for the emotional world of us and our lives.

What is the value of keeping your face clean and lose your heart?
The girl does not want to los ...

She will have to learn to be confident enough to say the heck with anyone else or their opinions.  

The same time, she will have to learn that she should not always obey to her parent just because she loves them.  

As parents we have to learn when to let go and trust our children's judgement, as well as when to let them make their own mistakes and learn from them.  We should not dictate their lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 09:51:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by suffering2 at 25-4-2009 23:53
I know some people in here will not like if I say I do not like my parents. I even feel I hate them.
But this is the only way I can think of saying my frustration and depression. This is my story. ...

first, very sorry to hear your honest and deep story. It's quite shocking to hear you experiences so many things...and just said it all in one big post. Big courage you must have......
Even it's all past already and you cannot go back in time, you certainly have learned from it. And this story will also teach many young people that listening to your own heart is probably the best. you know what I would say?  Do the things you WILL NOT regret, there is not right or wrong and you shouldn't also just think parents are always right. Just think it trough and make the decision you will NOT regret, this is the most important thing I think.  Try to avoid doing things that will make you regret...   good story for every youngster here!

Lastly, your husband beating you treating you like an object sounds very harsh. You do have a choice to leave him but that might be a painful way. Still Chinese saying 长痛不如短痛, rather having a quick and fast pain instead of a longterm pain for life, it is recommended that you leave your husband if things go on like this (unless he changes and treats you nice again..)  but I think if you really care about the rest of your life and not being ruined for life, divorce. You might have it difficult alone again finding job and friends, but at least you are free again, 35 years divorced women maybe not easy to find another man but it's not impossible, I think you will be more happy if you're single now then trying to hold-on everyday....suffering...

Good luck and wish you a better life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 09:53:43 |Display all floors
Sample Text[size=-2]Sample TextSample Text[/colo
father and mother are both  the most important persons in our lives,as they are the only ones and no one can instead of them.However,we can chose the bf and Mr right before we marry.
parents have experinced more than you can see,.they can give  excellent advices to you ,although you don't fancy to agree and accept them firstly.i believe that you will finally percept your parents .
have a goodluke to you and your family

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 11:47:04 |Display all floors
I just want to ask why you always obey your parents ? You are grown up , not a kid ! I think you are responsible  to your tragedy . Your parents had done something bad , too , but they are not to blame , I mean ,  that's the reality and that's the Shanghai people’style .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 12:41:16 |Display all floors

suffering

suffering , hope your sufferings be a past.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 12:53:25 |Display all floors

hey,

hey, my sister

i have some common experience with you on the relationships with my girl friend my parents and my girl friend's parents.

The main issue is that your parents want you to be a wife of a rich husband. however you may make a lot of money for your self too.

here is a link of a website in which you may make a lot of money and then you could divorce your husband.

www.salespider.com      

also, you may register and have an account to receive your money and pay your bill.  

www.paypal.com

good luck!

Walter Chang from ShenYang, China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.