Author: kittymao

where is my next new job??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-24 14:27:44 |Display all floors

both ok

Originally posted by jennytiger at 2009-4-24 14:21

haha, maybe thx is your short, but in my email the foreigners no matter what country come from, are all write "ths".:):)

haha,both OK  lala!
Maybe have other ab. for "thanks",such as "tks","thks" --- all the means is the same lala!:):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 14:30:47 |Display all floors
ths is OK la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 14:33:12 |Display all floors

keep on

Originally posted by hongyan216 at 2009-4-24 14:26
The god said:"closed a window for u. opening a door for u " this is a chance for u. just keep on. come on...

the god is blessing everyone wherever we are,what ever we are faced.
the god also said when we lost something today,we will get other thing tomorrow.
it is the optimistic idea.just for keep on---thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 14:33:51 |Display all floors
lady can find jobs easily then men at this society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 14:49:29 |Display all floors

why?

Originally posted by paopaowzi at 2009-4-24 14:33
lady can find jobs easily then men at this society.

hi friend,
why are you have this point of view?Most of people said that boys can get job easily than our girs.
because men can do lots of job which women can not do,such as most of labor work. :):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 15:31:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kittymao at 2009-4-24 14:33

the god is blessing everyone wherever we are,what ever we are faced.
the god also said when we lost something today,we will get other thing tomorrow.
it is the optimistic idea.just for kee ...

just to chooce a good choice . optimistic idea better than negative idea.   lost job just a little things for life. lol. how to deal with ?
this is a grow up process for us. maybe your tomrrow topic is "  i find this answer. i know my job is here"  

where is my next new job?? can give you answer' person. just is yourself. lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 15:46:43 |Display all floors

have no idea about my nexrt job

Originally posted by hongyan216 at 2009-4-24 15:31

just to chooce a good choice . optimistic idea better than negative idea.   lost job just a little things for life. lol. how to deal with ?
this is a grow up process for us. maybe your tomr ...

I am not a business girl,I am just a girl with a stable job.Also you can say  that I am not a girl can do great business.Yes ! I admit it.In my opnion,the girls do not need to own a great business ,just with a stable job is ok for girls.But for those girls with high competence ,they can do it very well.so it is ok .but most of girls can not handling the great business independently.so the stable is the most important for our girls in this society.But the stable job is hard  to get it.because too much people are just want stability only.so  I HAVE NO IDEA---

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.