Views: 5728|Replies: 28

where is my next new job??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-23 15:10:15 |Display all floors
Maybe I will lost my current job next month,because we lost business to another company,means that we will lost the customer.So that I don't need to stay there for customer's support.And now is financial crisis,our own company fired emplyees in the last month.so there isn't need to ask me back to for a
position.It is hard to hunt for a job currently in this economic situation,even I have two years working experience.So I  ask myself:where is my next new job?
As a girl,we can  not lost the stable job,we must support ourselves for daly life.It is the basic request
for everyone.I  don't want to tell my parents,I want to solve it by myself.So these days,I make resume and prepare to hunt for new job.Say good luck to myself. FIGHTING!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 15:25:54 |Display all floors
:):):)
we need to have smile on the face everyday,even meet the bad info.such as me:I don't know where is my next working place .But I need have mental preparation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 15:38:03 |Display all floors
you have two years' experience, which is much better than the huge number of graduates
so keep optimistic mood in your mind, you will get a suitable job. keep going!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 15:39:40 |Display all floors

Reply #1 kittymao's post

God,bless you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 15:45:33 |Display all floors
believe yourself and keep confident to interview
brave to meet difficulties, hope you can find a suitable job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 15:47:30 |Display all floors
keep struggling and make ur dream come true sooner or later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 15:48:29 |Display all floors

thanks!

Originally posted by tamson at 2009-4-23 15:38
you have two years' experience, which is much better than the huge number of graduates
so keep optimistic mood in your mind, you will get a suitable job. keep going!!

two years' experience is not enough,the key is skill and competence of myself.
the economic crisis result too much company do not need to employ the new staff,we can see that  
lots of staffs are fired by their own boss or the HR.So huntting for new job is not easy for me now.
but still thanks for your reponce to my thread.Nice a day!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.