Author: 654421079

smpathy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-25 20:34:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-4-25 15:08

Find something entertaining yourself or go for a journey.... Only time counts... Some day you might find that he's just an ordinary person and your then affectionate feeling on him is totally g ...

The matter is she and he in same company, how to avoid everyday's meeting?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-25 20:39:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2009-4-25 20:34

if they work in the same company they will have the chance to find out a solution more easily.
when somebody leaves you there is a;lways a reason.we do not know what to advise her.She knows the reasons.I hope I gave her some useful advice
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-26 12:57:24 |Display all floors
it is so sorry to hear that.in my opinion,no one deserves you do, that do not sympathize , if two people do not really love, no matter   how you love him , the results are not perfect.of course ,you won't live  together hanppily.so let him go,one day you will find your truth love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 09:26:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-4-25 15:08

Find something entertaining yourself or go for a journey.... Only time counts... Some day you might find that he's just an ordinary person and your then affectionate feeling on him is totally g ...

Thanks for your caring,I have made up mind to forget him.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 09:41:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-25 20:23

Finally I see that everybody who loves somebody and is not loved suffers a lot and feels as you describe.

I never had such an experience in my life for many years.Now I understand you very ...

I just can't tell from his face what's he thinking about whether he loves me or not, and he's not my boyfriend,last saturday he drunk to much,he wanted to kiss me,but I avoided,because I do not know his mind is clear or not.after that he let me go,he said he is a white wolf and I was a black sheep.I will ate him.I want to cry out for all the things happened

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 09:46:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2009-4-25 20:34

he is not my collegue,he has a shop himself,everyday after work when I go home I should pass his shop.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 10:03:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangsm at 2009-4-26 12:57
it is so sorry to hear that.in my opinion,no one deserves you do, that do not sympathize , if two people do not really love, no matter   how you love him , the results are not perfect.of course ,yo ...

my roomates hold the same view with you , I adimre this characteristic very much,they won't easily affect by others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.