Views: 3987|Replies: 15

what do you like Beijng most? What do you dislike it most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-22 11:31:43 |Display all floors
as a newcomer to Beijing, i like the feeling of walking in a quiet street far from the noise
i dislike wasting too much time on the way to work
life starts when you live with your heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 11:48:32 |Display all floors
pity, i never go to beijing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 11:55:22 |Display all floors
i hate here ,pollution,busy traffic,life pressure and so on~especially there are no friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 13:42:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by morningcar at 2009-4-22 11:31
as a newcomer to Beijing, i like the feeling of walking in a quiet street far from the noise
i dislike wasting too much time on the way to work

The best thing about Beijing is that anything from China is availible there.  There are good yunnan, guangxi, xinjiang, zhejiang, sichuan, and dongbei restaurants all over the place.  There is very little that can be had somewhere in China that is not availible in beijing.  also there are many free museums now and most of the temples have a fair price (10-20kuai) kept down in part because the forbidden city is only 40.

The worst thing about the city is the pollution and all the walls.  Walking anywhere requires you go out of your way to get around a wall.  This combined with the chocking pollution half the time is terrible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 13:45:15 |Display all floors
i am planning to visit bj in Oct this year. this is my first time to bj. hope it will be very nice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 14:01:02 |Display all floors
Beijing is the epitome of Chinese culture!!!

It's where you can see the Imperial Palaces and experience how the rude farmer will spit and blow his nose on the floor, and then wipe his nose with his sleeve! And all that at No extra cost!!!

The busses and the trains are excellent, and you learn how fulfiling it is when you put 150 people in a space build for 100 people and then someone farts!

The parks are extremely nice, with thousands of people rushing during the holidays, putting every effort not to leave a quiet spot, and try to be as annoying and rude as possible. In the parks many people enjoy throwing garbage, cutting the flowers, spitting and vomiting and crapping everywhere.

The street food (especially next to bus stops) is excellent, with many people experiencing vomiting while waiting for the bus, or sticking their head out of the bus window to vomit outside.

Xinjiang restaurants and Hot-Pot are very popular with Beijingren, and patrons are delighted to experience food poisoning and diarrhoea once so often.

And of course there is no traffic, the whole city is full of flowers and birds, and the sky is clear, there is never dust or polution, and people are happy.

Beijing is great!!!

[ Last edited by gangsta at 2009-4-22 02:02 PM ]
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-22 17:54:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-22 14:01
Beijing is the epitome of Chinese culture!!!

It's where you can see the Imperial Palaces and experience how the rude farmer will spit and blow his nose on the floor, and then wipe hi ...

why do you see only the negative sides of Beijing?I have a different experience.I always had a nice time ,enjoyed the sites ,enjoyed the food.I never had any stomack problems.Neither has my son.
Better not be biased.If you focus on the positive you will have a nice time and enjoy a nice life.
If you stick on spitting and all the negatives you miss the beauty.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.