Views: 2160|Replies: 13

Do you trust gentlemen? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 15:25:04 |Display all floors
Women  pay much attention to gentlemen.What is the definition of a gentleman?He is the one who opens the door for a woman?The one who brings her flowers?The one who is very polite?The one who follows a certain code of polite behaviour?
This is what we call a gentleman.
Well I do not trust gentlemen.Any time I met a man with a gentleman's behaviour he wanted something from me.Of course something he had in his mind which was not suitable to my principles.

For me a man who appears like a gentleman to me ,one hundred percent he has something in his mind and he tries to trap me.
Even when I meet a gentleman taxi driver ,very soon I find out that he wants to overcharge me and rip me off.

Why only men should be polite and not women?
I believe that both men and women should resect each other and be polite to each other and have to show a polite behaviour.This is what good manners dictate .

I have never been mistaken any time I have met a gentleman.They are all fake and dirty in mind.I never trust them.
I trust simple and polite people who show pure feelings to me.
I do not want flowers ,I do not want to have my door opened ,I do not want any superficial behaviour from a man.
I appreciate only pure love and human feelings both from men and women.
Gentlemen's behaviour code is so fake and superficial.
Do you trust gentlemen?Me ...definitely not.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 15:43:41 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xilaren's post

all man is not worth trusting!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 15:45:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alfaable at 2009-4-21 15:43
all man is not worth trusting!

Not all men.Most men
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 10:15:49 |Display all floors
I don't trust men especially for that talkative one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 10:33:10 |Display all floors

Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-21 15:25
Women  pay much attention to gentlemen.What is the definition of a gentleman?He is the one who opens the door for a woman?The one who brings her flowers?The one who is very polite?The one who follo ...

en,,,,, i dont trust  those who are hypocrite, but i will not throw away my trust to real gents because of the pretended ones

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 11:29:09 |Display all floors

choose it

could you tell me  which one is more difficult ,pretend the pure or pretend the uncleanness~haha ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 11:41:27 |Display all floors
It depends on .
We can not make a judgement curtly just based on a person's external characteristic .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.