Views: 1345|Replies: 1

poor people are so poor. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-20 19:13:12 |Display all floors
nan jin city,.jiang su province. a young couple, coming from Huai an city. of course, countryside.they run a Shao kao booth in Nan jin. do you know Shao kao? small business, roast and bake some animal's limbs and sell to clients. in my eyes, this is not business. this is nearlly begging. even so, the couple annoyed one neighbor business man. the man warned the couple:" i have occupied here for one year. you shouldn't shao kao here" . after warning several times, the young couple remain unaffected. one day, the occupied man shouted" nai nai de, if you don't leave here, tomorrow evening, we will teach you a blood-earned lesson. nai nai de".

the next day, evening, the young couple were cut by a hooligan bang.blood liked fire in the dark corner. why poor people are so poor?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 21:00:34 |Display all floors
i  want  to  know  wether   the  police  have detained   the  hooligan?

so  many  people  face  the  poor

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.