Views: 1358|Replies: 6

a patient can't return home. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-20 19:01:25 |Display all floors
a woman, married.when she was 36 , she became a crazy women suddenly. her husband sent her to mentel disease hospital.after three months medication,the women recovered. of course, i mean only can take care of herself.follow the rules, she should return home.but, before returning, she and her family should pay the hospital fee totally 2000 yuan.her husband and fmily members refused to pay the fee. the woman can only stay in the hospital.now. the woman has stayed in this hospital for 10 years. hairs become grey. but, she can answer reporter's question clearly. she is not a mental patient at all. why such strange thing happened in china?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 19:43:19 |Display all floors
you know in some place people are very poor , 2000rmb is a big number  for them , but i think the husband is not love his wife , after all , wife is important than money ,
btw, i think you should change your name , this is just a suggestion ,
i will respect you decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 20:53:27 |Display all floors
this   is   the  brutal  world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 21:04:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-4-20 19:17
I wish you would invent a nicer name for yourself; your name is worse than your English and both are provocative.

he is deserved for this name...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 21:08:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2009-4-20 19:43
you know in some place people are very poor , 2000rmb is a big number  for them , but i think the husband is not love his wife , after all , wife is important than money ,
btw, i think you should ...

if u know of his behavior here(he always changed his name then post the same thread again and again),

u will not wanna advise his to change name again...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 21:11:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2009-4-20 19:43
btw, i think you should ...

maybe this is only a faked story made up by him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 21:23:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-20 21:08

if u know of his behavior here(he always changed his name then post the same thread again and again),

u will not wanna advise his to change name again...

No wonder why few reaction to his post......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.