Views: 1903|Replies: 9

those officers are with low moral [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-19 18:58:25 |Display all floors
lately, we read newspaper and know  a disgusting thing. xi shui city , gui zhou province. goverment officers whore child girls. nai nai de.

do you know Xi shui? it is a revelution foothold of our party and army. 80 years ago, too many our forefather shed blood even lost head there. for what? for today's happy life. but, now, there are such ugly thing happened there.

prostitution has a long history. to cut a long stroy , as long as human being exsiting, prostitution exsisting. the reason is sex desire. do you think sex desire is a bad thing? no.not at all. to some extent, sexual desire is the inpulse of the develepment of society. why people earn money hard? why people learn hard? in the finanal analysis, all for sex. perhaps you think i am lying here. no, not at all. i am a gentalman. i don't like lying. there are several famous great men holding the same opiniion with me. for example. Fu luo yi de. not, medicine is advanced. we can easily remove our sexual desire by taking some medicine. but, why we don't ? without sex desire, who still learn hard? who still earn hard? every one will become lazy.they will lie on bed all day. some of them will kill themselves. nai nai de, we can't imagine a society without sexual desire.

but, do you think we should do uncorrect sex  under the drive of desire.no, we shouldn't . for adult whore, we can whore at their will. or you are criminal. as for child girls, never make love with them. no matter they are willingly or not.they are not andult. they need be protected. you are government officer , you can only whore adult whore.in this world , there should be teen whore exsiting , even one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-19 22:45:52 |Display all floors
describe clearly about sex desire and the society development.
learn a lot from you.i have a method to prevent these things happen again, i don't know it will work or not.
waiting for your discussion!!!
execute these persons who kidnapped the girls to prostitute!
no matter when ,where, how, as long as he kidnap the girll to prostitute, kill him.
as long as we keep the rule, i am sure these things will terminate soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 17:38:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haoer1117 at 2009-4-19 22:45
describe clearly about sex desire and the society development.
learn a lot from you.i have a method to prevent these things happen again, i don't know it will work or not.
waiting for your discus ...

i think this methodo  is good solution , i agree with you ,
the penlty should stiff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 21:10:40 |Display all floors
morality  is  collapsed  deeply,how   to  rebulid   the  morality  in  this  society  which   is  manipulated  by  money  and  power   depend   on  our  firm dicision  that is  to  punish  the  phychopath  severely  and  advocate  the  slogan such  as  being  responsibility  and  loving  and   forgiving,bearing,blessing  and  so  on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 16:08:51 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Liu whore's post

haha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 14:40:25 |Display all floors
Your description touched me deeply. I believe that everyone don't bear prostitute by underage because we will possiblely have a daughter we love and be care of as possible as i can. we may imagine if our daughter do this, what shall we feel. as to me, i will be destroy any person who would damage my daughter despite of losing my life. victims in the story should be protected by all the person who have a heart of man.

we can understand that prostitution exists in this world because for sex desire, but it must be willing by themself for some reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 15:43:44 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Liu whore's post

No good officers in China !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.