Author: wulanmio

don't think foreigners are all gentlemen! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-21 18:26:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 18:38:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2009-4-21 18:26
When I travelled to China on the tourist visa for the first time all I required was a letter from a Chinese person I knew inviting me to come to China. For a student visa later i required health ch ...

In the old days it used to be as simple as you describe. Many things changed since then. Unfortunatelly there is never anything on the Chinese News or web. Thankfully i personally didn't have visa troubles but the majority of the Westerners in China have horror stories to tell!
You can also read the beijingren site and see what other westerners say about Visa and stuff.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 07:58:06 |Display all floors

Reply #10 longzhou's post

I agree that we must abide bt the laws of China if we're in that country but I disagree, the visa laws change so often, it's mind boggling!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 17:35:44 |Display all floors
never be my concern

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 18:11:26 |Display all floors

Reply #29 gangsta's post

5000 Euros is a helluva lot of money to many people all around the world. I agree that measures should be taken to curb illegal immigrants but if some folks with less than this amount would to travel to Greece and/or Europe, but have less in their banks, should they be penalised? Tourism is big in Greece, you need the money due to the current global situation and it seems, you're shooting your toes off despite your foot.
Yes, some will want to stay, but as Chinese don't look Greek, it'd be easy enough to round them up IF it ever became necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 18:51:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wulanmio at 2009-4-18 22:21
under such sereious financial crisis, some foreign companies in china take back their investment in china  and retreat away. other foreign companies give up their companies in china and escap all t ...

i am a gentleman

very gentle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.