Author: wulanmio

don't think foreigners are all gentlemen! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-21 16:22:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wulanmio at 2009-4-18 22:21
under such sereious financial crisis, some foreign companies in china take back their investment in china  and retreat away. other foreign companies give up their companies in china and escap all t ...



Dear yuanxinshen(also Liu whore),
Your special dirty tag(nainaide) exposes yourself~~

Would you pls tell us why you always change your alias one by one?

Anyway,your thread  can be argued here~~

Yet I would say that the nature of human decides all~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 16:33:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 16:21


Apparently Greek gonverment is terrible, and illegal immigration is at a record high. I believe that the law should be even more strict and better enforced.
Ghettos are popping up everywhe ...


Since you are a greek you know very well what it is going one.It is true ,Greece has got so many harmful immigrants who have come illegally and stay illegally.
It is so disgusting the greek government to allow illegal and harmful immigrants to stay in the country while at the same time the government puts restrictions to chinese who want to stay in the country for a short time.What an hypocricy.
The government allows the harful immigrants and restricts the law abiding and honest travellers.I hate it.Really.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 16:34:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2009-4-21 16:05


In Europe (Shengen area), visa restrictions a very high not only for Chinese. Basically what the european governments want to know is that a person is not going to stay and seek for a job. When ...

thank you for the information.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-21 16:40:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-21 16:33
Since you are a greek you know very well what it is going one.It is true ,Greece has got so many harmful immigrants who have come illegally and stay illegally.
It is so disgusting the greek go ...


How can you sort out the good from the bad? I think a good way is to prove that they have money, job and property in their country of origin, maybe a family, and no reason to immigrate. Interview people as well as having their finances checked is a good way.
I really feel for your friend, but the law is the law! The Chinese would of been the same harsh with any Westerner in China anyway... so basically... touch luck
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 16:48:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 16:40


How can you sort out the good from the bad? I think a good way is to prove that they have money, job and property in their country of origin, maybe a family, and no reason to immigrate. Inte ...



It is easy to distinguish the good from the bad.Just the greek government is blind to the bad and blind to the good as well.
I could guarantee for the girl that she wants to come form enjoyment.How can I help her with the mouney gaurantee.So stupid and unfair.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-21 16:51:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-21 16:48
It is easy to distinguish the good from the bad.Just the greek government is blind to the bad and blind to the good as well.
I could guarantee for the girl that she wants to come form enjoym ...


You can call up the Greek embassy in China. I think you may need to provide bank statements (for 3 consecutive months) and also a letter of invitation. Thats your best shot.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 16:59:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 16:51


You can call up the Greek embassy in China. I think you may need to provide bank statements (for 3 consecutive months) and also a letter of invitation. Thats your best shot.

the girl has asked and she was told to declare 5000 euros as a guarantee.If I come to China I will find out by myself.Thank you very much
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.