Author: wulanmio

don't think foreigners are all gentlemen! [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 15:00:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 10:27
I will agree with Xilaren!.

About Foreigners leaving, this is China's fault because:

1. Visa law changes every few weeks. A month ago you couldn't even get an F Visa. Already the m ...

Come on.Do you believe that westerners do business with China because they want to help a developing country?They do not help China.They use China to make money.This is the truth.Why do you hide truth?

I am not supporting the chinese and I am not supporting the westerners either.
Nobody helps anybody in this cruel world.Everybody cares about money.This is what materialism has created .
Friends can help each other,relatives can help each other ,people who love us may help us but do not expect businessmen to do business because they care about the person himself.They care only about their business.Both the chinese and the westerners.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 15:24:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2009-4-21 14:24

Your answer is a very clear example of good education, indeed!

As for me, you'd better shut up yopurself! I am in touch with 153 chinese nationals on a daily basis directly in our office an ...

Well, another Chinese Nazi popped up! Maybe you should get together with the other guy and start a fascist club! Or join the Japanese Nazist groups! (oh wait a min, but you are against that!!! what a Fraudian nightmare!!!!)
Your arguments are not based on fact but on hatredge! Even when others tell you the truth, you would rather not accept it!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 15:37:37 |Display all floors

aren't you amazing?

Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 15:24

Well, another Chinese Nazi popped up! Maybe you should get together with the other guy and start a fascist club! Or join the Japanese Nazist groups! (oh wait a min, but you are again ...

I am not Chinese you idiot! Learn to read before writting, you "self aclaimed doctor"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 15:39:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2009-4-21 15:37

I am not Chinese you idiot! Learn to read before writting, you "self aclaimed doctor"!

Even better, you are a Nazi never the less!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 15:41:24 |Display all floors

Reply #1 wulanmio's post

Foreigners also are out of small advantages!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 15:51:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2009-4-21 15:37
"self aclaimed doctor"!

What does my job have to do with anything? Do you think that is insulting? What a miserable little life you're obviously leading
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 16:00:25 |Display all floors

got you again ha?

Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 15:39

Even better, you are a Nazi never the less!

It's so easy to play a fool like you! Hahahaha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.