Author: wulanmio

don't think foreigners are all gentlemen! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-21 10:44:51 |Display all floors
own profits is ahead of everything

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 10:55:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vivian625 at 2009-4-21 10:44
own profits is ahead of everything

Of course, thats how this world works, nobody will give you charity!!!! Why should westerners help China? They would rather help themselves first.

Mind you, China would of done alot worse if they had more power or they were in the opposite situation.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 11:29:32 |Display all floors

Wrong as always!

Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 10:27
I will agree with Xilaren!.

About Foreigners leaving, this is China's fault because:

1. Visa law changes every few weeks. A month ago you couldn't even get an F Visa. Already the m ...

1- China has NEVER changed her visa rules. They just enforce the procedures to avoid overstayers and unwanted people. In China, those of us who have been here for a long period know what to abide and stand for. You are either: A tourist, a student, a business person or a worker. Each case has its rules and dos and donts.

3- That is plain and simply not true. The fact that you don't like the chinese doesn't mean they are rude. Some chinese might be rude. As can be said from some Spanish, Americans, Germans, Norwegians etc...

You always bark up the wrong tree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 11:42:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2009-4-21 11:29

1- China has NEVER changed her visa rules. They just enforce the procedures to avoid overstayers and unwanted people. In China, those of us who have been here for a long period know what to abi ...

Oh God, are you retarded or something? I have been running a private website about foreigners in China for 6-7 years and i know more about what's going on.  Sorry for bursting your bubble but Visa rules change every few weeks. Read the news and not the Party-newsletter. I am really glad that many other countries do the same to the Chinese these days. Following the Olympic ban for foreigners (and the less publicized January ban) in China, other countries such as UK, Italy, US etc started  treating the Chinese with similar rudeness, in order to protect their own nationals in China.

Also, you are not a Westerner dealing with Chinese on a daily basis so shut your face!  

响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 13:51:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-4-21 13:40
Longzhou,
you are misinforming the public about Chinese visas.

The rules have definitely CHANGED.

Not all rules. But some have. What's worse, the Chinese ruling elite never condescends to  ...

Seneca i always enjoy your posts. And indeed you are correct. Apparently, even during the Olympics there were very few Chinese sites talking about changes on Visa rules, and Chinese are predisposed not to believe a westerner, especially when it comes to Chinese law. Many people that lived here for years experienced many nasty surprises over the last 8-9 months or so. But again, Chinese people are not aware that something changed and/or there is an increasing level of discrimination against us.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 14:24:12 |Display all floors

Yes gangsta........

Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 11:42

Oh God, are you retarded or something? I have been running a private website about foreigners in China for 6-7 years and i know more about what's going on.  Sorry for bursting your bubb ...

Your answer is a very clear example of good education, indeed!

As for me, you'd better shut up yopurself! I am in touch with 153 chinese nationals on a daily basis directly in our office and interact with another hundreds of them at our local community. Not mentioning that our kids attend chinese school in Shanghai.

As always turkey brains, you are wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 14:26:10 |Display all floors

I am not aware.....

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-4-21 13:40
Longzhou,
you are misinforming the public about Chinese visas.

The rules have definitely CHANGED.

Not all rules. But some have. What's worse, the Chinese ruling elite never condescends to  ...

If you say so it must be. As of last week, when my whole family renewed our visas, there was no change from the previous year. But then again......we have residence permits, so maybe that section of the visa rules haven't changed!

If others have, I stand myself corrected!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.