Views: 1554|Replies: 3

why so many vendors fight city street manager? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-18 22:14:47 |Display all floors
why so many vendors fight city street manager?

now,as long as you read newspaper,you will find there are so many vendors fighting city street manager. why? globle financial crisis is so seroius. many people can't find job. then they do small business on streets.only this,nai nai de, street manager still drive them here and there. i really don't know the reason. our government encorage jobless people create their business. but why drive them ? do you think this is a conflit thing?if they don't do business on street, please give them job.ok? nai nai de. street vendor earn money by their diligant working.do you think they damage the street view? anyway, i don't think so. they make our lives more convenient.each moring. i drink sour milk at a vendor.only 0.5 yuan a cup. so cheap. when i drink our the milk. always she still add a little for me.so kind a vendor. to some extent,vendor are the kindese and nicest people in this world.

here,i appear, nai nai de, retreat your hands, don't affect our vendors doing business on street!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 14:38:02 |Display all floors
yuanxinshen?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 21:49:28 |Display all floors
i  agree  with  you.

the  policy  in  china  is  always  a  paradox   fooling  people  who  are  always  being  Indoctrinated  by  gov with  Rhetoric

we  must   unite  to  fight  the  Dictatorship   collapsing  and  raping our   will,spirit  of  GOD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 10:33:21 |Display all floors
Promoting dirt on the street, blocking the pavements so people cannot go through, throwing garbage, having horses crapping on the street, spitting and vomiting everywhere, and the smell of chou doufu even next to world herritage monuments are part of the 5000 years of Chinese Culture of being dirty and impolite! Police are so unreasonable!!! Shame on them!!!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.