Views: 1246|Replies: 1

11 Ban chan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-18 22:13:47 |Display all floors
11 Ban chan

just now, i read newspaper, i see 11 Ban chan's photo. wow, what a handsome young man! about 20 years ago, he was selected as the representive of Tibet by our government. at that time, he was only several years old. he didn't know what had happened around him.but, now, he has become a young and well-educated man. good, very good.though he is only a tool, but, this is better than he is a farmer. besides, communist party is better than Da nai . nai nai de, 30 years ago, i lent 50000 yuan rmb to Da nai . at that time, he promised to repay me the money within several months. but now, 30 years has passed, he not only repay me the money , but deny my lending his the money. what a wicked man! he only want occupy Tibet and enslave all Tibatans. so naive.

i hope 11 Ban chan can live happily. and hope he can find his girlfriend soon. you see, he is such a handsome young man. our goverment shouldn't give him too high pressure. his task is try his best to represent Tibet well. as for those office politics, others can cope for him.

better wishes for 11 Ban chan. come on, young brother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 14:35:15 |Display all floors
yuanxinshen?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.